Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

James Wiler

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Mine just changed from order received to carrier approval, looks like it's making progress! Maybe since Verizon is sending out to customers early that they may send to suppliers early also.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine too. I wouldn't be surprised if they got their shipment from VZW (just like everyone else) and they get shipped out later today.

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Had carrier approval as of this morning. Still no CC charge yet. Here's to hoping for shipping tomorrow and working from home on Friday!

Just woke up, checked, and I have carrier approval on both orders today too. So I'm guessing it ships tomorrow. The site says that it'll ship within 24 hours of carrier approval, and (like we've always known) they ship on official launch date. Still no credit card charges though.

prodigy1814

May 1, 2013
Visit site
LIVE CHAT SESSION FOR NEWEGG ORDER:

Me: Will the device ship to me on 5/23?
Radhe : Unfortunately, I can not assure about it at this moment, however, your order will be processed and package will be shipped within 24 hours once inventory will be available.

I think it is very likely we won't have the phone until Wednesday of next week because of Memorial Day. Check out the official 2013 FedEx Holiday Service Schedule. No "Home Delivery" the day after Memorial Day......
www.fedex.com/us/services/pdf/HolidaySchedule.pdf‎

natethechamp

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Radhe : Unfortunately, I can not assure about it at this moment, however, your order will be processed and package will be shipped within 24 hours once inventory will be available.

I think it is very likely we won't have the phone until Wednesday of next week because of Memorial Day. Check out the official 2013 FedEx Holiday Service Schedule. No "Home Delivery" the day after Memorial Day......

Link's broken for me. Try this.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but assuming it's available for shipping tomorrow, and it ships Friday we should get them on Saturday with ovenight shipping. No?

jocoze

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through Wirefly (they actually beat Newegg's price and gave me free overnight shipping!) and my order changed to carrier approval status as well this morning.

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

They have to say that in case there is some wierd issue. It's a cover your ***.

Anyone ordered from Wirefly before? Do they normally ship on release day?

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Just chatted with a rep. He said the phones will be shipping out tomorrow. I take it witha grain of salt though you never know who you are talking to.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just chatted with a rep. He said the phones will be shipping out tomorrow. I take it witha grain of salt though you never know who you are talking to.

Ya they are getting things ready with approvals done already, just don't get too excited. Don't want to see anyone's feelings hurt :(

abwchris

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to Newegg and was told the phones will be in stock tomorrow and that my order will be shipped within 24 hours of the phones being in stock. So I am assuming that means Friday will be the ship day with Tuesday as the ETA :(

And FYI I preordered on Sunday night.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995