Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to Newegg and was told the phones will be in stock tomorrow and that my order will be shipped within 24 hours of the phones being in stock. So I am assuming that means Friday will be the ship day with Tuesday as the ETA :(

And FYI I preordered on Sunday night.

Ya within 24 hours. Could ship tomorrow but gives them the room for extra time if ship Friday. It's kinda a lot when things go right back out instantly after coming in.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
On 5/10/13. When I checked my status this morning it had carrier approval. At about noon PST I received the email that both orders will ship on 5/23.

I placed mine on the 14th. Had carrier approval for a few days now but no email yet. On your order does it say "One or more of the items you ordered may have a slight delay in shipping"?

that0n3guy

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Just talked to Newegg and was told the phones will be in stock tomorrow and that my order will be shipped within 24 hours of the phones being in stock. So I am assuming that means Friday will be the ship day with Tuesday as the ETA :(

And FYI I preordered on Sunday night.

Tuesday can't be the ETA, FedEx isn't doing deliveries Memorial Day/the day after. If you don't receive your phone Friday, you won't be receiving it until next Wednesday.

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I placed mine on the 14th. Had carrier approval for a few days now but no email yet. On your order does it say "One or more of the items you ordered may have a slight delay in shipping"?

No, there's nothing about a delay anywhere in my order, order status, receipt, or the email I got.

that0n3guy

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Just checked the Newegg website (930 PST), and the phone is no longer listed as a "pre-order." :)

Still listed as a preorder for me, ordered with Wirefly on May 3rd.

Q0tUWNT.png

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for you guys to start bugging support today and see what they are saying.

Lol I'm on with them now trying to clarify.

Satcharan Negi: Nicholas, we are launching S4 today. As soon as we have the phone in our Inventory we will immediately ship your phones to you. You will be notified with an E-mail and with its tracking number.
Nicholas : are they actually shipping today? It was overnight shipping so I should get it tomorrow?
Satcharan Negi: Yes. If we have them to today in our inventory and is processed before 7PM you should receive it by tomorrow.

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
blah, "IF we have them today."

My order status looks different than that0n3guy... mine says "Preorder - Click for Details" and for Date of Service it says "Transferred after Delivery." When I mentioned it was no longer listed as preorder, I meant on the actual website where you go to buy the phone.

Last edited:

D_Nice

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Just checked Newegg website...status changed from "Carrier approval" to "Order validation" and order is ready to ship. Finally!!! Maybe we will receive phone before the long weekend.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante