Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

D_Nice

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone remember the days when phones weighed pounds and had big CB antennas? Man I thought I was cool because I had a text pager. Damn you technology...why am I a slave to thee? I'm feeling miserable using a replacement slider phone...GS4 cannot come quick enough.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I only preordered Tuesday. Figured I'd ask online rep if any chance of shipping today. From the moment I gave last 4 of social to him going to check, my status went from preorder - order validation - to ready to ship. Maybe talking to them will get the ball rolling? What it appears.

Was about 5 minute wait, and he was checking and forwarded me to a special department took about 10 minutes total. Refreshing the whole time seeing the updates.

agdadred

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Boo Yah!!! Status just changed to shipped...got a FedEx tracking #. Everyone refresh their order status page.

Did you order black or white? Newegg rep just told me that white shipment came in but they are still waiting on black.....supposed to arrive today.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Did you order black or white? Newegg rep just told me that white shipment came in but they are still waiting on black.....supposed to arrive today.

Newegg online rep said my black was available and is ready to ship, status page reflects it too. Don't we love reps and their varied information :)

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
aw man, I hope mine gets shipped today. Im' glad I called and straightened out the order, but I don't know if that'll hold up shipping at all. Still dont' have check marks on the "Order validation" yet. And no charges.

D_Nice

May 23, 2013
Visit site

I ordered a black and a white...both are shipped. There is a link on the order page to activate the phones. Like I was saying earlier, the responses from customer service are all over the place.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm bummed, I ordered on the 9th and it hasn't changed yet. So much for taking them in the order they were received. :(

Try to get a chat going with them. Like I said, I only order this past Tuesday and just asked if it will ship today and they took 10 minutes to verify info like number/ship to/social last 4 and had me wait while they processed it on the spot.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Try to get a chat going with them. Like I said, I only order this past Tuesday and just asked if it will ship today and they took 10 minutes to verify info like number/ship to/social last 4 and had me wait while they processed it on the spot.

Now everyone's doing it...it's taking forever to connect to an agent.

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Now everyone's doing it...it's taking forever to connect to an agent.

Both of my orders changed to validated.

Also status changed to:

Congratulations! Your order has been approved by Verizon Wireless.
We will send you an email with tracking information and update this site once it ships.
Thank you for shopping with us!

ALSO: My credit card was just charged

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463