Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Manoj P : Hi Jeffrey, I'd be happy to help you today. Could you please provide the last 4 digits of your SSN?
Jeffrey: ####
Manoj P : Thank you for the verification.
Manoj P : It will just take a minute or two for me to review your order information.
Jeffrey: ok
Jeffrey: thanks
Manoj P : You are welcome.
Manoj P : Let me get your order processed now.
Manoj P : Please allow me 3 minutes while I contact our activation team to process the order.
Jeffrey: awesome thank you!
Manoj P : I appreciate your patience. Please allow me 3 more minutes while I am assisting our Activation team to process your order.
Jeffrey: sure, thank you
Manoj P : Congratulations Jeffrey, your order is complete now and it will be shipped from our distribution center today.
Manoj P : Once your phone is shipped, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail providing with the details of your order and estimated date of delivery with tracking number.
Jeffrey: great thank you so much for your help!
Manoj P : You are most welcome.

cmv131

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Manoj P : Hi Jeffrey, I'd be happy to help you today. Could you please provide the last 4 digits of your SSN?
Jeffrey: ####
Manoj P : Thank you for the verification.
Manoj P : It will just take a minute or two for me to review your order information.
Jeffrey: ok
Jeffrey: thanks
Manoj P : Let me get your order processed now.
Manoj P : Please allow me 3 minutes while I contact our activation team to process the order.
Jeffrey: awesome thank you!
Manoj P : I appreciate your patience. Please allow me 3 more minutes while I am assisting our Activation team to process your order.
Jeffrey: sure, thank you
Manoj P : Congratulations Jeffrey, your order is complete now and it will be shipped from our distribution center today.
Manoj P : Once your phone is shipped, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail providing with the details of your order and estimated date of delivery with tracking number.
Jeffrey: great thank you so much for your help!
Manoj P : You are most welcome.

That is about how mine just went down as well. Ordered 5/21

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know if FedEx will require a signature...I'll be so pissed if they don't drop off the package because I'm at work.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know if FedEx will require a signature...I'll be so pissed if they don't drop off the package because I'm at work.

They say that it will, but there are variables and once you get a tracking I believe you can do a pre-sign form to leave for them. I, so smart as I want to think I am, used work for shipping address.

agdadred

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

once you have a tracking number, you can also request that it be held at the distribution center for your area and pick it up from there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown