Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

Jason Roys

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Newegg order 17th. Hasn't shipped. Tried chat in a different browser. I'm told it's delayed as phone line not eligible. Was told in order on 17th they'd transfer eligibility from eligible line. Chatting to resolve with rep, requesting they process to ship today

jocoze

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
You guys should state who you ordered through. I still have no progress from Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE Carrier Approved. I ordered with WireFly on May 3rd, 2013.

I ordered through Wirefly on 5/16. I was stuck on carrier approved until I chatted with them earlier today then it switched to "order validation." I received the shipping email about an hour after that.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
OK shipped while driving home

Newegg order on the 23rd 16 GB Black Mist
Chatted today to see if it may ship today. They processed order on the spot. 12:45pm
Credit Card charged. 1:00pm
Just sitting at "Ready To Ship" 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Got email that it will be shipping and that I will get tracking info soon 4:15pm
Got tracking number and fedex site says picked up and delivery tomorrow 4:30pm

Sorry to all the 3 week old preorders with no luck :cool:

Jason Roys

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Newegg order 17th. Hasn't shipped. Tried chat in a different browser. I'm told it's delayed as phone line not eligible. Was told in order on 17th they'd transfer eligibility from eligible line. Chatting to resolve with rep, requesting they process to ship today

rep transferred eligibility and processed to ship today. Card charged, status changed to ready to ship. Feels good, man

KillVolume

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Just talked to a rep in the chat after reading this thread, got my order validated and my card has been charged. Took like 15 minutes. He told me my order would be shipped today and I'd get my phone tomorrow.
CcdSxbJ.png

Aaaaaand shipped. Got a tracking number.

Ordered from Newegg on Tuesday.

Dan Osborn

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If ordering on new egg, does the s4 come with a sim card? If not, do I activate via new egg website first and buy the card from Verizon later? The instructions specifically say not to have your carrier activate your phone and activate with them via online chat when you receive your phone. I would think that you would need a sim card first....

that0n3guy

May 18, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, my order just went back to Awaiting Carrier Approval. I guess I'm not getting my phone tomorrow.

If you ordered on Tuesday, it's quite clear that orders are not shipped as they are received and approved. I ordered on May 9 from newegg. Order validated and no shipping email.

I ordered on May 4th and I've also yet to have mine shipped.

prodigy1814

May 1, 2013
Visit site
WELP. It's official!!!! Just spoke to customer service on the phone. Phone is shipping tomorrow. Won't be delivered until Wednesday. I ordered 2 weeks ago. Not doing business with Simplexity ever again. What a mess.

that0n3guy

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Apparently my phone is getting delivered today.

Ravi M : The Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE(###-###-####) phone has been processed.
Ravi M : The package will be shipped today.
REMOVED: Great
Ravi M : You'll get a confirmation e-mail with the tracking information, once the package will be shipped.
REMOVED: Can you tell me what shipping method I have selected/
Ravi M : Yes, the estimated ship date is 5/23/2013 and the delivery date is 5/23/2013 , according to the next Business Day shipping time frame.

and about 2 minutes after having that conversation, I got this email:

Great News! Your new Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

jawiler

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I agree, you should get some reward for purchasing early.
Luckily I have a tracking number and it's supposed to be here tomorrow by 3pm. finger's crossed :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers