05-29-2013 05:16 PM
330 123 ...
tools
    Anyone have any updates about their shipping dates from simplexity yet?

C'mon GS4!!!!

Waiting for my Newegg order to ship.
    05-18-2013 06:33 PM
    Nope!

I ordered from Newegg as well.

Glad to see a separate thread as reading the other Preorder update thread is torture.
    05-18-2013 08:10 PM
    Same here!

I too ordered from Newegg (great price and who doesn't love Newegg even if it really isn't Newegg) but haven't seen any movement on my order.

I'm hoping something happens early next week.
    05-18-2013 08:20 PM
    Newegg shows they don't ship until the official launch from Verizon.

Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE for Verizon Wireless - Newegg.com Wireless Store

Click on the "Preorder - Ships When Available" link and it's the third question/answer.

Not much longer!
    05-18-2013 08:52 PM
    The only thing to change for my Newegg order is that the pending $1 charge on my credit card has been removed. But customer service said my order is still approved and ready to go.
    05-18-2013 10:11 PM
    The only thing to change for my Newegg order is that the pending $1 charge on my credit card has been removed. But customer service said my order is still approved and ready to go.
    I never had the pending $1 charge. Or maybe I just missed it. I didn't really start checking my credit card until this morning.
    05-18-2013 10:42 PM
    I am still in the "Order Received" status. Any idea when they will be submitting info to Verizon for carrier approval?
    05-19-2013 06:54 AM
    I am still in the "Order Received" status. Any idea when they will be submitting info to Verizon for carrier approval?
    I'm assuming everything will start moving on launch date, but hoping that things start moving forward tomorrow.
    05-19-2013 12:19 PM
    When I check the status of my order online, mine still says the same "order received". But I actually called customer service and they said I already have carrier approval.
    addicted2tech likes this.
    05-19-2013 12:32 PM
    Did anyone else notice that the listing on Newegg's site for the phone changed from FedEx Next Business day to FedEx standard shipping?: Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE for Verizon Wireless - Newegg.com Wireless Store

I'm hoping since we ordered it while it said "FedEx Next Business Day" that they'll still honor that. Mainly hoping because I'll be leaving out of town 2 days after launch date.
    05-19-2013 02:00 PM
    Did anyone else notice that the listing on Newegg's site for the phone changed from FedEx Next Business day to FedEx standard shipping?: Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE for Verizon Wireless - Newegg.com Wireless Store

I'm hoping since we ordered it while it said "FedEx Next Business Day" that they'll still honor that. Mainly hoping because I'll be leaving out of town 2 days after launch date.
    When I click on "View Receipt", it still says next business day shipping. So I hope so... Even though it's free shipping, it's not nice to just switch up on us lol.
    05-19-2013 02:06 PM
    When I click on "View Receipt", it still says next business day shipping. So I hope so... Even though it's free shipping, it's not nice to just switch up on us lol.
    Oh, it does still say that on the receipt. I got a bit worried because I didn't see the next business day shipping on the order confirmation email.
    05-19-2013 02:23 PM
    I did notice that yesterday and it's back to Next Business Day now.
    05-19-2013 03:17 PM
    I'm assuming everything will start moving on launch date, but hoping that things start moving forward tomorrow.
    I hope so. It looks like the people who ordered on the VZW website are seeing that their phones are already shipped. Ours were $40.00 less, but hopefully we will still get ours at least by 5/23. Guess I'm getting a little excited to finally get my new phone!
    05-19-2013 03:20 PM
    I hope so. It looks like the people who ordered on the VZW website are seeing that their phones are already shipped. Ours were $40.00 less, but hopefully we will still get ours at least by 5/23. Guess I'm getting a little excited to finally get my new phone!
    I ordered two (wife + me). Plus I saved sales tax in MA which so the total savings was like $170
    05-19-2013 03:27 PM
    I ordered two (wife + me). Plus I saved sales tax in MA which so the total savings was like $170
    Are you counting it as $250 or $200? I was assuming $200 after the mail in rebate from VZW compared to the Newegg price of $160.
    05-19-2013 05:42 PM
    I ordered two as well. By going with NewEgg I saved about $199 (counting VZW's phone at the $199 price). If I ignore the rebate, and go with the cost up front for the two phones then I saved about $299.
    05-19-2013 06:01 PM
    Are you counting it as $250 or $200? I was assuming $200 after the mail in rebate from VZW compared to the Newegg price of $160.
    In ma they charge full sales tax on the retail price of the phone, not the discounted price. So tax alone was like 80 bucks
    05-19-2013 06:18 PM
    In ma they charge full sales tax on the retail price of the phone, not the discounted price. So tax alone was like 80 bucks
    I'm also from MA and I calculated that the tax would have been about $40, meaning I saved like $80 overall. Definitely worth getting the device a day or two later...
    05-20-2013 07:52 AM
    I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was check my order status and bank account for any signs of movement. Nothing yet
    05-20-2013 09:21 AM
    I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was check my order status and bank account for any signs of movement. Nothing yet
    I've been refreshing both every half hour lol.
    05-20-2013 09:36 AM
    Not to rain on any people's parade but I have a feeling anyone that didn't order directly from Verizon won't get thiers shipped until Thursday as they wouldn't want to **** Verizon off and cause themselves a major issue and posibly a fine or loss of contract. this is just a guess though
    05-20-2013 09:44 AM
    Not to rain on any people's parade but I have a feeling anyone that didn't order directly from Verizon won't get thiers shipped until Thursday as they wouldn't want to **** Verizon off and cause themselves a major issue and posibly a fine or loss of contract. this is just a guess though
    Yeah, I don't expect it ship until Thursday (as all the places Simplexity sells) have the same "phone will ship on official verizon wireless launch date." But I'd love to see carrier approval and credit card charged at least a day before then so all that needs to happen on Thursday is them putting it in the box and handing it over to FedEx.
    05-20-2013 09:46 AM
    Yeah, I don't expect it ship until Thursday (as all the places Simplexity sells) have the same "phone will ship on official verizon wireless launch date." But I'd love to see carrier approval and credit card charged at least a day before then so all that needs to happen on Thursday is them putting it in the box and handing it over to FedEx.
    A day before makes sense which mean Wed. The ones that are checking quite often I do understand the desire and antispiation of waiting for your phone. I'm in the same boat in some ways. I know I'm getting one because of the contest but no more information is availible at this time until Verizon offically releases it. So take heart that you will be getting it before me LOL
    05-20-2013 09:53 AM
    A day before makes sense which mean Wed. The ones that are checking quite often I do understand the desire and antispiation of waiting for your phone. I'm in the same boat in some ways. I know I'm getting one because of the contest but no more information is availible at this time until Verizon offically releases it. So take heart that you will be getting it before me LOL
    My guess is that they ship it Wednesday and since it's supposed to be overnight shipping, we'll get it Thursday.
    05-20-2013 10:29 AM
330 123 ...