Sim question

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I appoligize then, because I don't know how to do that. How do I activate the new sim on my unlimited line? I never heard of that.

Just get online and activate the phone to your line, it will ask for the SIM number when you get to that point. You can get the number from your phone. Work perfectly for me.

Tapatalk mofo

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Why are you taking the SIM out? The number should be somewhere in your phone menu. Under about phone probably.

Tapatalk mofo

Well.....It says pending order on my verizon account. When I switched, the webpage showed a picture of the sim with the number on it, so I assumed I needed to take it out to read the number. Not sure why my order is pending just to switch it back, unless it is taking time to activate the sim. Can't make any calls right now.

Edit.....working now. Thanks man.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Well.....It says pending order on my verizon account. When I switched, the webpage showed a picture of the sim with the number on it, so I assumed I needed to take it out to read the number. Not sure why my order is pending just to switch it back, unless it is taking time to activate the sim. Can't make any calls right now.

Edit.....working now. Thanks man.

I can't remember if it said that but it did take a good 10/15 minutes plus before it was fully activated. I was worried maybe I did something wrong LOL. Just give it a few minutes and everything should be fine.

Tapatalk mofo

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Haha I missed the edited part. Glad it's working. Been trying to let everybody know you don't need a new SIM but once somebody thanks a certain way it's hard to change that LOL

Tapatalk mofo

tfast500

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the info i was going to cut my big sim to fit to transfer and activate on my s4 when it comes... but im glad to find out you can change the line and activate on same sim... :)

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Haha I missed the edited part. Glad it's working. Been trying to let everybody know you don't need a new SIM but once somebody thanks a certain way it's hard to change that LOL

Tapatalk mofo

It wasn't so much that I though one way and was being stubborn...more to a lack of Sim knowledge as Verizon has only had them since LTE rolled out. The rezound was my first phone with a Sim. I used to swap phones all the time online by entering the MIED #, but I guess I just assumed....and we all know what happens when you AssUme.

I owe you a frosty beverage my friend for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37