In-Store Release

MaccaBird

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick question: Is the in-store release also this Thursday, May 23rd? Just making sure. I know online it says its suppose to ship by that date, but I'm just wondering if I can walk into my local Verizon store Thursday and pick one up! I was going to call the store on Thursday and ask, but I would rather know now, so that if they don't have it the stores Thursday, I could order it online tonight.

Thanks

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick question: Is the in-store release also this Thursday, May 23rd? Just making sure. I know online it says its suppose to ship by that date, but I'm just wondering if I can walk into my local Verizon store Thursday and pick one up! I was going to call the store on Thursday and ask, but I would rather know now, so that if they don't have it the stores Thursday, I could order it online tonight.

Thanks
If they still have one by the time you get in the store.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
i am in the st. louis area and my local corporate store said they where getting 60 in for sale on wed...

Don't believe this, we stores do not know the amount until they are delivered and when they know, they are not aloud to specify quantities. Trust me, I work in a corporate store.

Posted via Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
i am in the st. louis area and my local corporate store said they where getting 60 in for sale on wed...

Another rep talking out the other end of the body (I think most know what end I'm talking about). Again, most reps don't know what they are talking about!!!

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
lol yeah dont know if its true just saying what he told me. he is the store manager though not that that means its true either i was in there looking at the note 2 again and he said (i was already going to ) but he said i should wait a few days and check out the S4 before buying that he would have a live phone prob tues or wed for sure to look at

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
lol yeah dont know if its true just saying what he told me. he is the store manager though not that that means its true either i was in there looking at the note 2 again and he said (i was already going to ) but he said i should wait a few days and check out the S4 before buying that he would have a live phone prob tues or wed for sure to look at

LMAO... Store Manager are NO better than the lowly reps on the floor... I stopped by a store on Friday... YES Friday, and store manager said they would not get the S4 "until the end of the month... check back around May 30th"... I did not even waste my breath to explain what Verizon tweeted about the device coming out on May 23rd, I turned around and left. I will be buying the device from a different location on Thursday. Store Manager does not mean they know more than any other clueless rep.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Do you think they will sell out? I asked in another thread, and I was told that this shouldn't be a problem!

This thread just keeps me laughing... relax... personally, I do NOT think there will be that much demand for these. Sure Verizon will have very good sales of this phone, but they have had an extra 3 weeks to stock up and get ready for this release... another good reason Verizon did not start selling these in April. I'm not worried about walking into a store later in the day and I'm sure I will get one.