06-01-2013 04:47 PM
105 1234 ...
tools
    That not fully correct. they said you can but they are working with D-link to locate the problem.
    Correct enough for me. Why can't samsung get their radios right!? Signal strength is weaker all around. Probably will return it and look for an alternative to Samsung. Their radio track record is abysmal.
    05-22-2013 03:54 PM
    Correct enough for me. Why can't samsung get their radios right!? Signal strength is weaker all around. Probably will return it and look for an alternative to Samsung. Their radio track record is abysmal.
    Might not be a radio issue but an actual firmware issue... D-link is the only one that is having issues... means that it's not a radio incompatibility most likely.
    05-22-2013 04:05 PM
    Might not be a radio issue but an actual firmware issue... D-link is the only one that is having issues... means that it's not a radio incompatibility most likely.
    My bad, should have clarified. I went off on another tangent about the mobile signal strength. It's pretty weak compared to iphone (work line) and DNA.
    05-22-2013 04:17 PM
    ahhh, My wifes Note 2 is great so I'm hoping the same thing. can't be that many radio version out there lol
    05-22-2013 04:19 PM
    lol you'd be surprised.
    05-22-2013 04:22 PM
    Well I'm hoping it's good, I won't find out until AC sends me mine so I'm looking at Monday at the soonest and when I die at the latest lol
    05-22-2013 04:25 PM
    Well I'm hoping it's good, I won't find out until AC sends me mine so I'm looking at Monday at the soonest and when I die at the latest lol
    Monday is Memorial Day, no deliveries then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-22-2013 09:05 PM
    Do you feel it was an upgrade or downgrade? The Note II was serious pedigree..
    05-23-2013 01:10 AM
    I love mine. I am actually very surprised. I bought the galaxy note 2 a few weeks prior and sold it. Not because it was bad just because it was to big but in was glad I didn't sell my iPhone 5. Now I get the galaxy s4 and I have already packaged it up to sell. This has been the first Android phone in a while to excite me. I'm glad to be back. Feels nice. This phone is outstanding. Fast, screen is excellent, camera is great, the whole package for me.

Beamed Via Samsung Galaxy S4
    Notsosure and MBM7881 like this.
    05-23-2013 01:33 AM
    anyone else i am headed to the store today at 10am to buy either the note 2 or the s4
    05-23-2013 08:31 AM
    does the s4 have custom lock screen targets?
    05-23-2013 08:35 AM
    I love it but theres 2 little issues i have. First theres no continuous scrolling through the home pages and such. And i can't seem to swipe right or left on a contact to call or message. Any ideas besides installing another launcher. My PimlicalA calendar wasn't working properly either. It kept freezing my screen and wouldn't let me select options in the calendar. It almost made the screen unusable in certain parts so i deleted it and installed Jorte. I almost made me think i had a faulty screen that didn't recognize touches or unresponsive to touches in certain areas of the screen. but it was only in the PimlicalA app. Shame too i like that app

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2013 08:48 AM
    Except iPhones and iPads and Macs work with any router.

biggest con so far is that the S4 isn't compatible with most D-Link routers. Samsung only said to buy a new router. Nice reply Apple Jr.
    05-23-2013 09:22 AM
    I love it but theres 2 little issues i have. First theres no continuous scrolling through the home pages and such. And i can't seem to swipe right or left on a contact to call or message. Any ideas besides installing another launcher. My PimlicalA calendar wasn't working properly either. It kept freezing my screen and wouldn't let me select options in the calendar. It almost made the screen unusable in certain parts so i deleted it and installed Jorte. I almost made me think i had a faulty screen that didn't recognize touches or unresponsive to touches in certain areas of the screen. but it was only in the PimlicalA app. Shame too i like that app

Yeah as far as continuous scrolling that's a new launcher fix, but the swipe to call and text does work try staying in the middle of the contract, I had problems till I found the spot

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    05-23-2013 10:31 AM
    Absolutely love my new GS4. I had the Note 2 prior to this. Don't get me wrong the Note 2 is a beast and performs like a champ. But it was just too big for me. The size of the GS4 is perfect. Pains me to do it but I'm going to be selling my Note 2.
    05-23-2013 10:34 AM
    Yeah as far as continuous scrolling that's a new launcher fix, but the swipe to call and text does work try staying in the middle of the contract, I had problems till I found the spot

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks so much that worked perfectly! Does anyone know how to get rid of that talk back feature? It only happens when i check or uncheck a box and when i go onto the internet?

05-23-2013 10:42 AM
    Monday is Memorial Day, no deliveries then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn you Memorial Day! you'll rue the day that you were created...

Nah JK guys I"m a vet also so I guess the earilest i'll get it is tuesday
    akronevan2 likes this.
    05-23-2013 11:20 AM
    Thanks so much that worked perfectly! Does anyone know how to get rid of that talk back feature? It only happens when i check or uncheck a box and when i go onto the internet?

Check your Accessibilty settings. Do you have Talkback turned on? if so turn it off. Myself, my Pebble watch requires a setting in accessiblity settings that even with Talkback turned off it causes the same issue as you are having. Very annoying. Its a known Sammy bug.
    05-23-2013 11:39 AM
    i like the S4.. coming from iphone 4s, there sure is a learning curve... one of the issues I'm having is, my S4 can't seem to find bluetooth devices. I have set it up to be visible and when I scan, it can't find my Plantronics BT headset and Motorola BT car speaker... am I missing something?
    05-23-2013 12:22 PM
    I read somewhere that if you factory data reset right when you get it That it'll clear up another gig of space i haven't tried it yet
    I doubt that is true. Did you figure out where you read that? Searching quickly, found a site for the UK version that did that and saw no appreciable increase in space.
    05-23-2013 01:01 PM
    I have also found there are too many redundancy"s . i can watch my videos on my sd card from 3 different apps that came with phone
    05-23-2013 02:22 PM

Funny the continuous scrolling drove me nuts on earlier versions of Android. I would always overshoot the page i wanted.
    05-23-2013 03:47 PM
    Funny the continuous scrolling drove me nuts on earlier versions of Android. I would always overshoot the page i wanted.
    I just downloaded Apex Launcher. I love it. Very customizable

ibcop likes this.
    05-23-2013 04:53 PM
    I just downloaded Apex Launcher. I love it. Very customizable

Nova is awesome too.
    05-23-2013 05:17 PM
    i came from a note 2, i guess i like it a little better because its a tad bit smaller, but most of the new features i would never use, actually they are just annoying, like the air hover, when im scrolling through pics it pops up every pic which is annoying, the eye following feature is just dumb, you basically have to move your head up and down to scroll, easier to just touch the screen. seems a little slower than my note 2 also, this one seems to lag a big while typing and clicking on texts, the battery is so so also, not near as good as the note 2, i guess ill get used to it but i was expecting to be blown away. oh, i forgot, the phone seems to ring often but no one is actually calling, just a black screen, i can log into the phone when it rings but no way to answer, sometimes it does that, sometimes it doesnt...
    05-23-2013 05:53 PM
105 1234 ...