06-01-2013 04:47 PM
105 ... 345
tools
    Not that hard to understand. Only 9 gb is available for apps as opposed to 28 or so of I had a 32gb Version. The stock keyboard on the S4 is horrible imo as i just stated. And he's Swiftkey is awesome.
    05-27-2013 09:35 PM
    I love my GS4! Now first of all his i my first android, I came from an iPhone 4, and the speed of this is amazing! ALso I have ans Asus AC-66R Router which has 802.11ac, and it is AMAZINGLY fast. I am on Comcast's internet and via wifi I am getting downloads of 100+ mps via Wifi and I am communicating with the router at 353 mps but my internet speed does not go that fast. Second, the quality of this phone over my previous phone is head and shoulders better, it no longer freezes up and just seems to proccess data without blinking an eye. The only issue I had was with the battery and Google Maps and Google Play along with a whole host of others were always running causing a battery and data drain, and even after I closed them, they would reopen no mater the settings. I found a work around where I reset the factory settings and now the battery is running much longer, and hopefully with the next firmware update it will be better. I also miss Visual Voice Mail from the iOS device, so I might invest in that, but not sure yet. The camera is amazingly clear, and the reviews were spot on, the only issue is low light, but it is so advanced compared to other devices on Verizon. I am becoming a huge Samsung fan. Goodbye Apple!
    05-27-2013 11:35 PM
    I love my GS4! Now first of all his i my first android, I came from an iPhone 4, and the speed of this is amazing! ALso I have ans Asus AC-66R Router which has 802.11ac, and it is AMAZINGLY fast. I am on Comcast's internet and via wifi I am getting downloads of 100+ mps via Wifi and I am communicating with the router at 353 mps but my internet speed does not go that fast. Second, the quality of this phone over my previous phone is head and shoulders better, it no longer freezes up and just seems to proccess data without blinking an eye. The only issue I had was with the battery and Google Maps and Google Play along with a whole host of others were always running causing a battery and data drain, and even after I closed them, they would reopen no mater the settings. I found a work around where I reset the factory settings and now the battery is running much longer, and hopefully with the next firmware update it will be better. I also miss Visual Voice Mail from the iOS device, so I might invest in that, but not sure yet. The camera is amazingly clear, and the reviews were spot on, the only issue is low light, but it is so advanced compared to other devices on Verizon. I am becoming a huge Samsung fan. Goodbye Apple!
    For your visual voicemail...look into getting Google Voice. It's free for just the Visual Voicemail and you can set up a widget on one of your homescreens.
    05-28-2013 11:33 AM
    So i received mine today, wasn't able to activate it one quick call to vzw and working great. So far no cons other than 8.6 gigs left of internal memory.
    That's a pretty big con...can't get past it and is holding me up from getting an S 4.

I love my GS4! Now first of all his i my first android, I came from an iPhone 4, and the speed of this is amazing! I am becoming a huge Samsung fan. Goodbye Apple!
    The iPhone 4 was released in June 2010 and is also a 3G phone. The iPhone 5 is faster in almost every way than the S 4, with no lag, and the gpu is over twice as fast.
    05-31-2013 12:12 PM
    So far I am loving it. I went from a Stratosphere to the s4. The only dislike so far is AT&T's coverage, but that isn't the phone.
    06-01-2013 04:47 PM
105 ... 345