OK, when I pre-ordered the S4, I upgraded the line that has the Moto V750 on it. My Razr Maxx HD line has unlimited data right now. My customer receipt shows the "Eligible MDN" as the v750 and the "Activating MDN" as the Maxx HD.

If I take the SIM card out of my Maxx HD and put it in the S4, I should keep my unlimited data, correct? Or am I looking at this wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Need help with keeping unlimited scenario...with picture-phones.png  
    05-22-2013 05:26 PM
    Did you get the phone S4 yet? Before you do anything you have to activate the S4 on the Moto line. After you do that all you have to do is reactivate the Moto back to that line which will free up the S4. Then just activate the S4 to the unlimited line, you don't need to put in a new SIM card.
    05-22-2013 05:31 PM
    make sure you first activate it on the line you upgraded with, then you can switch the sims put your sim( asssuming it is the same size) in the s4 and then reactivate the old flip phone onto the line without a data plan.
    05-22-2013 06:45 PM
    make sure you first activate it on the line you upgraded with, then you can switch the sims put your sim( asssuming it is the same size) in the s4 and then reactivate the old flip phone onto the line without a data plan.
    That is exactly what I did yesterday...activated the S4 first on the dumb phone line, then put in the SIMcard from my Galaxy Nexus. Ihad to call Verizon to re-activate the 3g dumb phone, but the rep did it with no problem. He even mentioned that I would keep my unlimited on the former Nexus line.
    Premium1 likes this.
    05-22-2013 06:52 PM
    It looks like my S4 did not ship with a SIM card. I thought I had an extra, but I cant find it. So I assume I'll either have to wait and goto VZW to get one or say ef it and lose my unlimited. I never clear more than .6 gigs a month, but I like to have to option if needed.
    05-22-2013 07:51 PM
    It looks like my S4 did not ship with a SIM card. I thought I had an extra, but I cant find it. So I assume I'll either have to wait and goto VZW to get one or say ef it and lose my unlimited. I never clear more than .6 gigs a month, but I like to have to option if needed.
    You still need a SIM to activate it on any line so why lose your unlimited?

Tapatalk mofo
    Premium1 likes this.
    05-22-2013 08:07 PM
    You still need a SIM to activate it on any line so why lose your unlimited?

Tapatalk mofo
    Because I want to activate it now! Ha. Not tomorrow.

I have an old/non active SIM card from my RZR maxx line. Can I put that in the S4 to activate it on the Moto line?
    05-22-2013 08:29 PM
    Because I want to activate it now! Ha. Not tomorrow.

I have an old/non active SIM card from my RZR maxx line. Can I put that in the S4 to activate it on the Moto line?
    If you have a SIM that fits use it. If you don't have a SIM then you can't add it to any line.

Tapatalk mofo
    05-22-2013 08:33 PM
    It is a more powerful phone so you may use more, unless you stay on wifi all the time, but it is always nice to have unlimited just in case.
    05-22-2013 08:44 PM
    I did exactly this. So this should keep my unlimited data?
    05-23-2013 11:20 AM
    I did exactly this. So this should keep my unlimited data?
    Yes it will keep your unlimited data plan.
    w00derson likes this.
    05-23-2013 12:45 PM