Blocking Mode

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The only way I would buy the S4 16gb would be if it allowed to move apps to sd and there was a rumor about that as well. I have been shopping around for a S3 32gb in blue stock but those are hard to find. I may have to get one with a ROM on it. I do find those and I was planning on doing that anyway with a CM 10.1 which I have on my tablet and I like it. The last S3 32gb stock was white and I thought was a little pricey but as rare as I have started finding them I may have to go that route. I figure with 2 of these I can go for a time until something comes along that will fit my wishes.

Samsung has released an updated that allows apps to the SD Card, but the fine folks in Germany (man, I love that place) are getting it first. I suspect it will be quite a while before we see it.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has released an updated that allows apps to the SD Card, but the fine folks in Germany (man, I love that place) are getting it first. I suspect it will be quite a while before we see it.
Someone over at the VZW forum was saying this app is not what it seems that it should be. It only lets you move the .apk of an app not the whole app and its data. So if that is the case the app is not of much use to anyone. I guess time will tell what it will let us move.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site

rseaholm

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes on the Verizon model

Step 1: You must root your phone http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ool-i545-all-one-root-recovery-installer.html
Step 2 Download the program is called SQLite Editor ($2.99) there are others but the instructions as as easy to find..
Step 3: go to [PSA] List of all differences on Verizon model ***Added fixes*** - xda-developers and follow the instructions on what you want to bring back..

I did this and it worked great! I also added to let my favorites text or call during the blocked time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Nehalelsanafawy

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone ..

Me and my sis. having a problem in our SIII blocking mode !
when the blocking moide is enabled .. notifications like whatsapp, facebook, twitter, viber, and all the other apps keep ringing normally .. i?ve checked the settings manyyy time and make sure that it is working but nothing happened !!
I?m forced to manually reduce the notifications volume to zero.
Is it a bug or am I missing something?
I?ve tried setting the blocking mode with both time range and ?always?, but no differences at all.

Plzz i neeeeeeeeeeeed help .. the blocking mode is very important to me when i?m @ work .. so i need a solution ASAP Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!