Anyone having issues with gesturing? The only gesture that seems to work for me is if I tap and hold and icon and sweep to move it. The eye scrolling feature doesn't work, I can't swipe my hand over the screen when its locked to wake it or see missed calls, I tried covering the phone while music is playing and it didn't mute, etc. I have the gesture feature turned on. Any idea?
    05-23-2013 06:58 AM
    Anyone having issues with gesturing? The only gesture that seems to work for me is if I tap and hold and icon and sweep to move it. The eye scrolling feature doesn't work, I can't swipe my hand over the screen when its locked to wake it or see missed calls, I tried covering the phone while music is playing and it didn't mute, etc. I have the gesture feature turned on. Any idea?
    no phone here yet but wondeing about this also...
    05-23-2013 07:45 AM
    Check out the Galaxy S 4 Tips and Tricks page from Samsung.
    05-23-2013 08:13 AM
    Yea I looked over that and my phone doesn't work like that page states. If my phone is on a table and I wave my hand over it, nothing is displayed, whereas the tips page says I should see status. This also brings up another question. It says you can scroll through "Music". It doesn't work when I use Spotify, but I'm now guessing that its because they literally mean the Samsung 'Music' app. Kinda sucks if thats the case.
    05-23-2013 08:19 AM
    Its very iffy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. I cant get the eye scroll to work at all though.
    05-23-2013 09:21 AM
    Yea I looked over that and my phone doesn't work like that page states. If my phone is on a table and I wave my hand over it, nothing is displayed, whereas the tips page says I should see status. This also brings up another question. It says you can scroll through "Music". It doesn't work when I use Spotify, but I'm now guessing that its because they literally mean the Samsung 'Music' app. Kinda sucks if thats the case.
    I get them all to work pretty smoothly besides the palm to mute never get has that worked, I'm not on Verizon but shouldn't matter

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    05-23-2013 09:34 AM
    Also the smart scroll don't work on Chrome, only on the browser, same with Gmail etc, most of the features only work on the apps

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    05-23-2013 09:35 AM