Verizon bloatware

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Can we get a list of all the Verizon bloatware so that we can disable it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Vz navigator and all the other Verizon apps. Just check through your apps and you will be able to see all the crap they loaded onto the phone. Wish you could uninstall it instead of just disabling it.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I disable everything I know I would never use. Especially all the Verizon bs and their phone numbers they add in.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
How much space does the Verizon 16GB have free? I can report 9.72GB free on my Sprint version.

It had 9. something free but I'm down to 8.5 after a few updates and apps. I'm scared to install anything with such a tiny amount of storage.
I'm use to the 64GB iPhone 5, now I'm a 16GB'er :(

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Will that free up space on my HUGE 16GB S4?

You can only remove if rooted. Apps like titanium backup can remove them....but they are considered system apps, and occasionally removing a system app causes trouble. With my rezound, I would make a nandroid backup, then remove one see if there is any effect. If not, then I'd do another backup and remove something again. This way if one was actually tied to something important, I could just restore. Time consuming......a little, but it removed what I wanted without any problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis