Can anyone find this? I can't seem to find it

Edit: looks like these idiots meaning Verizon removed it. God these morons need to stop tampering with the devices.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    MR cartoon likes this.
    05-23-2013 04:08 PM
    Of course they did. Just add it to the list of things they've tampered with on the phone so far
    05-23-2013 10:03 PM
    Oh that's lame. I was really looking forward to using that. Why would they take it away? Especially when it's in the advertisements from Samsung as one of the main features.
    05-24-2013 02:07 AM
    Yep. I think a quick fix is using Google goggles for now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    05-24-2013 09:41 AM
    Verizon gives us all the bloatware then removes a truly useful app. Thanks big red
    05-28-2013 01:21 AM
    I truly agree. They took the Optical Reader out, they took Blocking Mode out. I have already took to twitter to voice my thoughts. Next, I think I am going to write to the CEO and any one else that may listen. The more who voice their concerns, the better chance to get these features back in a future update. Only the people can make these companies listen. Who is with me?
    05-28-2013 03:34 AM
    For those who wish to have your voices heard and maybe get things changed, here is the President & CEO's email address. Dan.mead@verizonwireless.com. You can also email Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at marni.walden@verizonwireless.com

I hope others will join me.

You can get even more of the top executives by visiting Leadership | Verizon Wireless | Verizon Wireless. If no email address is available, just do a Google search on their names.
    05-28-2013 03:52 AM
    I emailed got a call back from VZW corp office and they didn't have an answer for me as to why they took the OR and Blocking out... I also asked about Google Wallet and he referred me to Isis mobile wallet ( I stopped him and asked who funds that app) He didn't come back with anything... We should have freedom to choose which one we want to use!!!
    As for the OR and Blocking still no answer as to why they removed it.. And he also referred me to Google Goggles.. I REALLY wanted the OR.. have a bunch of business cards I wanted to snap in and was a main selling feature for me... ALL other carriers have the above features except VZW! Such Crap...
    So how do we all demand to get the apps we want, as their corp office doesn't seem to care if I stayed or went to another provider??
    06-07-2013 09:45 PM
    they lost my business. now all we need to do is get millions more to....
    06-08-2013 12:08 AM
    Of course they did. Just add it to the list of things they've tampered with on the phone so far
    and the drama goes on!
    06-09-2013 09:42 AM
    they lost my business. now all we need to do is get millions more to....
    I don't think there will be many as many don't know, don't care and many others can't as no other carrier has the coverage that VZW, in fact where I live they are the only one that has coverage all over town and now with 4G/LTE. They are also the only one who has good coverage in many of the places I go. All I can really do is ***** about these things and accept it.
    06-09-2013 09:48 AM