Ok, another point of confusion as I'm getting this S4 set up. On my S3, the Internet Browser (the default Samsung one) had a folder for device bookmarks and a folder with my Google account bookmarks. On the S4, I don't get that. Looking in the Google account settings on the S3, there is a little checkbox for 'Sync Internet' which isn't present on the S4. This is separate from 'Sync Chrome' which is on both. I'm wondering if Samsung dropped support for that in their browser wanting you to use their Samsung account to sync their apps. Any clue how to easily port those into the default browser? (And, prior to any of the "Just use Chrome" comments, Chrome doesn't cut it for some things the Samsung browser just does well. I want to love Chrome, but it just doesn't love me yet.)
    05-23-2013 05:34 PM
    Ug. Looks like I'm not alone with this issue.

Via techradar:
    "The bookmarking system is a little odd though: where before you could have bookmarks brought across from your Gmail account, this functionality has been stripped out here. Those that don't want to use Google Chrome will be annoyed as it means they'll have to re-find all their favorite pages rather than having them drawn in from the cloud now."
    05-23-2013 05:37 PM