SD Card?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
What can you move from the phone to the card?

Music, wallpaper, and photos are the top items I put on my SD card. Generally, I load my own music and wallpaper's on the SD when it's connected to my laptop or PC. The camera will recognize when the SD card is installed and ask you if you want to use that to store your photos.

mlouiseg

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I discovered, after leaving the VZ store with my old Samsung Droid and my new SG 4, that they had apparently moved my 32 gb sd card from the Droid over to the SG4. All they told me they were going to do was to move my contacts. At first I was very angry. But then I discovered that most of my photos, email servers and passwords etc., were on the card and immediately recognized by the SG 4. I'm now thinking of getting a new card for the Droid so that I still have the Droid as a backup phone - they are available on Amazon or their related vendors.
It seems the phone doesn't come with a card and my suspicion is that the store didn't have any cards available yet and didn't want to listen to me :) so that's what they did. In a way I'm glad.
Mlouiseg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc