Over the years and many tries at finding the best calendar, I have ended up with four that I know of on my device and need to clean up as I get multiple notifications for each meeting. I am heavily invested in google so that one makes sense but the sammy one is very readable.

One with a brown border, looks nice and I think it came on the phone.
    Business Calendar
    Google Calendar
    Smooth Calendar

My goal is to use just one. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Task organizers are an equal pain to keep up with.
    05-31-2013 12:08 PM
    google calendar ties in with other android services.
    05-31-2013 12:40 PM
    I use the Samsung Calendar app. I like it pretty well. I have multiple actual calendars - work (in Exchange), personal (in Exchange), Google account, Facebook. It displays them all, color-coded. And, of course, I can tell it to just show one or any combo, if I don't want to see them all.
    05-31-2013 01:27 PM
    I use the Samsung Calendar app. I like it pretty well. I have multiple actual calendars - work (in Exchange), personal (in Exchange), Google account, Facebook. It displays them all, color-coded. And, of course, I can tell it to just show one or any combo, if I don't want to see them all.
    Same, flawless integration with Google Calendar. So good I abandoned Jorte for the stock.
    05-31-2013 02:36 PM
    Same, flawless integration with Google Calendar. So good I abandoned Jorte for the stock.
    I think I had Jorge way back too. Thanks for the reply. Smooth us gone. Business goes next so its between Sammy and Google now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    05-31-2013 08:14 PM
    Delighted with the stock calendar app as well. So much better in every view than the Google Calendar.

I was HUGELY surprised by this. Never expected to use any stock apps over the Google app.

If only I could put the Samsung Calendar on my Nexus 7...
    06-01-2013 08:35 AM
    I'm pleasantly surprised at how I strongly prefer the TouchWiz calendar to the stock Android calendar.

My one beef with both of them: no way to move an event from one calendar to another.
    06-01-2013 11:07 AM
    The only thing the stock calendar lacks is the ability to choose, for example, the screen showing start time as 7 am and ending like 8pm......this way you can see mostly everything for the day on one screen, eliminating scrolling.......
    06-01-2013 12:03 PM
    I use Business Calendar but I'm willing to give stock a go if people think it's that good.
    06-02-2013 12:46 AM
    I really like the sammy calendar but in the intrest of uniformity across platforms I am going google. I interact with calendar on my phone, Nexus 7, and several computers. That said, after a trial I may rethink the phone option. I do like the black screen reminder for appointments that I believe is the sammy reminder. Thank you for the replies.
    06-02-2013 05:37 PM