I'm looking for a good case sturdy but yet thin as possible. I already carry a Rezound with a bigger battery so i'm looking for someting thinner. it must be of course through Shop android. I have looked at a couple which are below but i really have nothing to go on as I have never had cases by these companies.. I was looking for something like the Slim armor or the Neo hybrid from Spigen without the plug issues lol

1. Incipio DualPro SHINE Hard Shell Case w/ Silicone Core for Samsung Galaxy S4
    2. Incipio Feather SHINE Hard Shell Case for Samsung Galaxy S4
    3. Seidio ACTIVE Case (with kickstand) for Samsung Galaxy S4
    06-04-2013 09:47 AM
    I recently picked up the Samsung branded case at my local Radio Shack. I like it. It's not the flip-cover design of other Samsung-branded cases I've seen online (though Radio Shack had those as well), but rather a standard plastic case. What's weird is that I've never seen this case offered any where online, outside of Samsung's site, but I really like it. It's quite slim and fits very well.

Here it is from Sammy's official site: Galaxy S 4 Protective Cover +, Navy

I know this doesn't help...just giving a review of what I've used. I too wanted to buy from Shop Android, but just couldn't find anything there that really matched what I wanted!
    majorpayne likes this.
    06-04-2013 10:11 AM
    I appericate your answer
    06-04-2013 10:20 AM
    I bought a Spigen Slim Armor but the almost non-existent screen lip bothered me. It's actually a great feeling case although a little slick. It feels really solid. I then ended up trying a Seidio Active with the kickstand and really like it. To me, it feels cheaper than the Slim Armor. I think it's the fact that it doesn't feel as solid. It does have a much better lip around the screen and the speaker works better since the kickstand elevates that part of the phone even when closed. Either case is a good buy depending on what you're looking for.

Posted via Android Central App
    majorpayne likes this.
    06-04-2013 10:35 AM
    Appericate your answer to but still doesn't help specially with the headphone and power jack issues
    06-04-2013 11:37 AM
    Appericate your answer to but still doesn't help specially with the headphone and power jack issues

I used Seidio ACTIVE cases with my Thunderbolt and GS3 (neither with kickstand, however). The definitely provide a decent amount of protection, but can be a bit on the bulky side due to the dual-layer design. I thought about getting one for the S4, but really didn't want the kickstand option, because I imagine that adds extra weight/bulk and I recall reading from reviews for the S3 version that the kickstand itself was bit on the "cheap" side. If a non-kickstand version was available for the ACTIVE case for the S4 on Shop Android, I would have bought it. Having said that though, I am pretty happy with the Sammy case I picked up instead.

You didn't really mention anything about "headphone and power jack issues" in the OP...what are you referring to? I can also attest to the fact that the ACTIVE case left all ports and buttons readily accessible with both previous version I had. It is a good custom fit...that much I'd expect from Seidio.
    majorpayne likes this.
    06-04-2013 11:47 AM
    What about the uag case?

- VZW GS4 -
    06-04-2013 12:37 PM
    What about the uag case?

- VZW GS4 -
    Do you have experience with the UAG case? If you do is it think? does it take away from the overall look of the phone?
    06-04-2013 12:57 PM
    Do you have experience with the UAG case? If you do is it think? does it take away from the overall look of the phone?
    I've had it for the iPhone 5 and loved it makes the phone look really cool and adds a lot of protection without bulk. People rave about the uag at XDA and I also think they make a great product and plan on picking one up my self to go along with my neo hybrid and otterbox defender.

- VZW GS4 -
    Attached Thumbnails  gift card to Shop android.-uploadfromtaptalk1370369268576.jpg  
    06-04-2013 01:07 PM