Anybody else's 3g/4g drop out or just not download even when the symbol is there? It seems to be getting worse and worse, and no one else in my area is having the same issue. I'm just trying to figure out if it's a faulty handset or not.
    06-04-2013 01:20 PM
    Are you any particular place when this happens
    06-04-2013 01:28 PM
    Anybody else's 3g/4g drop out or just not download even when the symbol is there? It seems to be getting worse and worse, and no one else in my area is having the same issue. I'm just trying to figure out if it's a faulty handset or not.
    Doesn't sound like what you're experiencing, but I've notice this happen a lot in places with high crowd density, like sporting events, concerts, etc... In these cases, what I believe happens is that although signal is strong, the cell towers get overloaded with requests, causing you limited access to data services.
    06-04-2013 04:32 PM
    It seems to happen randomly at no particular place/town. Also, I haven't really tired a crowded area but that would make sense.

I'm going to try and pull the SIM, reinsert, and reboot the phone. From what I've heard that's similar to the old *228 trick to reset/relearn the nearest towers.
    06-05-2013 06:24 AM
    I have been having the same issue as well when I'm at work. Although, I had the same problem when I put my SIM in my old S3. I tried what you are going to do and it didn't resolve the problem. I disabled two more apps yesterday (Com2uSPoker and Match3VS) and that seemed to clear up the problem. It has been running well so far today.
    06-05-2013 10:13 AM
    Im going to post a new thread about this exact issue... look for it, same issue as you but ill post my solution there...
    06-05-2013 11:26 AM
    Thanks for the post, I wrote too soon about a successful fix. I'm still having the issue. I think I'm going to try exchanging the phone as well. It has been very frustrating. I too had tried a new SIM.
    06-05-2013 12:15 PM
    I'm having the same issue too.....browser hanging up and taking a minute or two to load a single page. I am rooted so don't know if that has anything to do with it but I noticed it afterwards when I was stock rooted and now its doing it running Hyperdrive.
    06-05-2013 05:32 PM