Pop-up notification previews in lock screen w/ pattern

dwc929

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
After searching high & low for this, I've yet to find a conclusive solution to text/email/FB previews appearing in a lock screen locked by pattern. It works w/ just simple swipe but I'm surprised so many ppl opt for this as this provides no security in case your phone gets stolen. I've tried tinkering w/ the default apps/settings, GoSMS, NiLS but nothing has worked successfully. Am I missing something or does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

anon(4681724)

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Same here but I'm using an HTC One. Just don't understand (with all the Android Apps) why I can't find something that brings on my screen and gives me a quick preview of the sender and txt. Would like this for SMS, twitter, FB, etc. Executive Assistant+ just isn't the answer. It also seems that Android's OS is so locked down that even if you use a widget (for example to swipe to delete a message) --you can't delete the message--you have to go into Androids message app or notification bar to delete it. So tell me again--who's more locked down? Android or Apple? Looks to me--they both aren't as open as they want us to believe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae