I had a font apk that worked on my S3 and of course it doesn't work on the S4. I tried iFonts but I didn't really care for it especially since i had to reboot my phone to activate the font i wanted to use. Any ideas?

Also on my S3 and Note 2 in the gallery i was able to look at a picture in full screen. Meaning i could tap the screen and the black line at the top and the small picture scroll line at the bottom would disappear leaving me to view the full picture. Now they don't. Am I missing something?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-19-2013 12:35 PM
    Anyone?

06-20-2013 08:15 AM
    Don't know if you've already looked here, there is an option under system settings>display>font style>get fonts online.
    06-20-2013 08:34 AM
    I had a font apk that worked on my S3 and of course it doesn't work on the S4. I tried iFonts but I didn't really care for it especially since i had to reboot my phone to activate the font i wanted to use. Any ideas?

Also on my S3 and Note 2 in the gallery i was able to look at a picture in full screen. Meaning i could tap the screen and the black line at the top and the small picture scroll line at the bottom would disappear leaving me to view the full picture. Now they don't. Am I missing something?

I'm not going to be much help with fonts. I would have thought that any fonts that worked with the S3 would work with the S4...but maybe not?

Regarding the gallery, remember that different phones have different screen sizes and different pics have different aspecs, depending on their dimensions and resolution. If you view a pic in the gallery, you can double-tap it to zoom, but whether or not it fills the screen or shows in "letterbox" is based on the dimensions and res of the photo. Just by quickly checking on my phone, it seems the pics of lower resolution seem to fill more of the screen when zoomed in portrait orientation. A lot of those pics were probably taken with a 4x3 aspect ratio as well? With the default settings of the phone, pics are meant to be taken and viewed in landscape mode.
    06-20-2013 08:57 AM