Finally! The 32GB has arrived!!!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
For those of us that buy the device at full retail, the 16gb sells for $649.

The 32gb is set to sell for $699, so a fifty bone increase for double space.

original_zpsdc5cad1e.jpg

windycityrider

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I was loosing hope, I tell ya! I'm not afraid to eat some crow, either! :D

I would like to thank this forum and the people who were discussing this topic for the past several weeks. It helped me have more patience and hope that the 32gb version would be released. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks for helping me make a better decision. :)

Last edited:

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for the One now. If it sucks, this is definitely an option. I just don't like that the bootloader can't be unlocked on the S4

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
For Sale......White 16GB S4..........low mileage :D

This is going to cost me another $700. plus $34.99 for the Glast.R :(

How much are used 16's going for?

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Waiting for the One now. If it sucks, this is definitely an option. I just don't like that the bootloader can't be unlocked on the S4

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well that's Verizon for you for locking the boot loader the control freaks. You should maybe purchase a sim free model of the s4 that doesn't come with the network bloatware.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

TylerLucas

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic, just can't figure out how to buy it full price no contract. The only option I've been able to try was the month to month but I don't need a new sim. Even trying to upgrade my line full price yielded no success for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

Sergeant Rob

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Thank Jebus I'm within my 14 day window. I'm gonna check with the local stores and see if any got them in stock early. If not, I'll just downgrade back to my GNex and wait until I get home to upgrade. Not gonna be much fun going back down to the GNex though, the S4 is so much faster! :)

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Samsung is selling a version with an locked boot loader which can only be because Verizon allowed them to do so.

*oops..its 16GB only* WTF...

Well that's Verizon for you for locking the boot loader the control freaks. You should maybe purchase a sim free model of the s4 that doesn't come with the network bloatware.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The dev edition only comes in 16GB flavor.
The Loki workaround seems to let you do everything you would be able to if you had an unlocked bootloader.
So if for some reason I do get an HTC One, try it out for 13 days, hate it, or the bootloader is completely locked, the S4 would suit me fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So $400 more to own it and keep unlimited. Should probably wait and see what the HTC One will be like. Will be 32GB and probably cheaper plus I think I want the One more anyway.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
So $400 more to own it and keep unlimited. Should probably wait and see what the HTC One will be like. Will be 32GB and probably cheaper plus I think I want the One more anyway.
Feel they same way about the One. If I knew it would be July I would probably wait and see. I like the removable battery and SD slot of the S4.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Check out Swappa. Last time I was there, they were mid 500 ranger and higher.

I just bought a S3 32gb with CM10.1 RC5 for $325.00 about 2 weeks ago. S4 16gm were running $525.00 - $600.00 and up but they will bargain. I think I will wait until the S4 32gb are on swappa.com or Samsung comes up with the DE in the 32gb. You guy just keep going on about the S4 32gb and I may have to order one from VZW