Hi,
    Earlier, I setup Chrome on my Desktop PC to successfully sync Bookmarks to Chrome Android on my GS4.
    Actually the first time I sync'd my Desktop bookmarks were essentially imported into my GS4's Android Chrome.
    After doing some GS4 house clearing of caches & data, then disabling sync in Chrome, I found that I lost all my Desktop Bookmarks on my GS4's Android Chrome.
    Now, every time I turn ON Chrome Sync on the GS4, I get the Notification: "Sync: Android System Sync is Disabled. Please re enable and try again"
    Sync is enabled on my Desktop Chrome settings, and I cannot find this "Android System Sync" to enable it.
    When I go to my GS4 Settings | Accounts, and click on my Google Email Account the various sync-able items (and bookmarks) are all showing as disabled.
    Any thoughts or ideas on how to regain bookmark sync with Chrome on my GS4?
    Actually, it would be easier if there was a way to Export my Desktop PC's Chrome bookmarks to a file that can be imported into my GS4 Android Chrome, but no such luck.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    :
    06-30-2013 11:18 PM
    This sounds really dumb and basic...I had a similar problem so I removed the account...then added the account. my laptop, phone and tablet are synced for my bookmarks! the only think i hate id you cant use the Air Wave to scroll thru webpages...can only be done using IE... ****
    07-06-2013 04:25 AM
    This sounds really dumb and basic...I had a similar problem so I removed the account...then added the account. my laptop, phone and tablet are synced for my bookmarks! the only think i hate id you cant use the Air Wave to scroll thru webpages...can only be done using IE... ****
    OK, thanks for the reply,....I'll try removing then adding the account. If it works for me Kudos to you.
    07-13-2013 02:23 AM