09-08-2013 01:11 AM
183 12345 ...
tools
    Just checking in to see if we get luck and anyone gets their 32G version shipped to them starting today! Please post once your order starts to move.
    My S4 32gb has moved from TN is is now in the FedEX facility with in 2 hours of my location.
    07-06-2013 09:19 AM
    Well with the info, and seeing that AT&T still does not have a 32G white. Looks like it is time to change my order to black. I am no fashion guy, but I might just keep my S view flip cover as white, so only a little bit of it will still be black. I just don't like the way it heats up in the sun and on the dash with the black battery cover like my Droid X2. Thoughts anyone?
    I put mine in the cup holder - I wouldn't think to put a device on the dash with this heat. I've never had a white device although my daughter does and lemme tell ya, it shows the dirt. A white device has never been a thought for me and to be honest I think they look better with women. No offense, of course.

Like you said, you can always put a white case on one. The white Spigen Slim Armor? Still on sale at Amazon.....just sayin.
    techdad2 and mikey95gt like this.
    07-06-2013 09:21 AM
    I ordered both phones on the morning of July 3rd.
    I ordered June 30, 2013
    07-06-2013 09:21 AM
    I put mine in the cup holder - I wouldn't think to put a device on the dash with this heat. I've never had a white device although my daughter does and lemme tell ya, it shows the dirt. A white device has never been a thought for me and to be honest I think they look better with women. No offense, of course.
    Did you order black or white?
    techdad2 likes this.
    07-06-2013 09:22 AM
    Did you order black or white?
    Two in black. One for me and one for the misses.
    07-06-2013 09:23 AM

Like you said, you can always put a white case on one. The white Spigen Slim Armor? Still on sale at Amazon.....just sayin.
    Agree with you on white phones. I do put mine on the dash, I have a pad there so it stays where I want it and here where I live it gets better signal there as I don't get dropped calls as much but when the sun gets hot I have to move it to the center console between the seats otherwise it get much to hot and shuts down till it cools. I have to then put it where the A/C blows directly on the phone and then wait till it cools so I can turn it back on to use it. I read some post some where that the inner screen cracked after they had this happen so I thing now I will discontinue this practice of using it up on the dash or maybe I will add an antenna outside and an amplifier inside the truck so I can just put it in the cup holder all the time.
    07-06-2013 09:35 AM
    Hi guys! I ordered a white one yesterday morning... and after reading about only black ones being in stock and shipping out, I called Verizon to see if there would be issue with mine... the csr I spoke with said that mine was processed, pd for and shipped today...AND that I should have it by Monday!!! I'm skeptical... but fingers are crossed!
    07-06-2013 09:36 AM

No offense taken. I have always thought iPhones are for women also. Or they are good for kids also. That does look like a great case. Thanks.
    ibcop likes this.
    07-06-2013 09:37 AM
    And the kids get your S3's? Lucky kids! I am going to sell one (Stock VZW) soon. I will keep the one I just bought with CM10.1 on it. That phone is smooth as butter and the battery lasts me almost 2 days sometimes. I ask my son if he wanted the Stock VZW but he declined it because of it battery life and said he would keep his Droid RAZR Maxx which I am sure, at least it did when I sold it to him have excellent battery life. He did say he would consider the one with CM10.1 on it when I decided to get rid of it. I guess I will consider getting rid of it when they have CM 10.1 for the S4.
    07-06-2013 09:50 AM
    No offense taken. I have always thought iPhones are for women also. Or they are good for kids also. That does look like a great case. Thanks.
    The town nearby is a college town and when I stop in at the Starbucks you see almost every one of those college kids with either an iphone or an ipad seldom with anything else. I only see older people with other branded phones. Iphones fit well in the hands of younger kids also and not that I know but I usually see them texting constantly so I guess that the iphone is easier for them to text. My wife don't like any color but black phones but says white phones are for other women and sissy's just not for her.
    07-06-2013 09:59 AM
    Both of my S4 32Gb are black.

When I began ordering online I couldn't upgrade both phones at the same time so ... since I'm spending a good chunk of money, I'd better call and talk to a sales person. When the sales person tried upgrading the first phone her system said black S4 32 Gb are out of stock. Weird, because before calling her (Cori) I had a black S4 32 Gb in my cart. So she stayed on the phone and I logged in through my account and singularly upgraded the two phones ... and black was available !! Cori the sales woman was baffled why her system said out of stock but not for me.

Good 'ol Verizon ....
    07-06-2013 10:03 AM
    And the kids get your S3's? Lucky kids! I am going to sell one (Stock VZW) soon. I will keep the one I just bought with CM10.1 on it. That phone is smooth as butter and the battery lasts me almost 2 days sometimes. I ask my son if he wanted the Stock VZW but he declined it because of it battery life and said he would keep his Droid RAZR Maxx which I am sure, at least it did when I sold it to him have excellent battery life. He did say he would consider the one with CM10.1 on it when I decided to get rid of it. I guess I will consider getting rid of it when they have CM 10.1 for the S4.
    Yeah, the kids will get the 32gb S3's we have now. I finally got them off their Iturd's.
    07-06-2013 10:10 AM
    The town nearby is a college town and when I stop in at the Starbucks you see almost every one of those college kids with either an iphone or an ipad seldom with anything else. I only see older people with other branded phones. Iphones fit well in the hands of younger kids also and not that I know but I usually see them texting constantly so I guess that the iphone is easier for them to text. My wife don't like any color but black phones but says white phones are for other women and sissy's just not for her.
    The Iphone Kool-Aid.....haha
    07-06-2013 10:12 AM
    I ordered the Black Samsung S4, was thinking about getting the White one but happy with what I ordered.
    pwscott likes this.
    07-06-2013 10:20 AM
    I ordered the Black Samsung S4, was thinking about getting the White one but happy with what I ordered.
    Just wait until you crack open the box to that sexy beyatch.....
    07-06-2013 10:24 AM
    The Iphone Kool-Aid.....haha
    Some don't realise there are other choices out there or this is just what they have always used!
    07-06-2013 10:26 AM
    Just wait until you crack open the box to that sexy beyatch.....
    I was always happy with the S3 blue but am glad the S4 32gb is in black now. I never saw the S3 black in 32gb always 16gb. I guess it was only sold in 16gb model.
    07-06-2013 10:30 AM
    I was always happy with the S3 blue but am glad the S4 32gb is in black now. I never saw the S3 black in 32gb always 16gb. I guess it was only sold in 16gb model.
    Well, with Verizon you had the choice of blue or white and well, no white for me. I would have preferred a darker blue but at the time I just wanted it. I'm happy with the black color on the 32 S4. Time for a change after 7 months with this blue one.
    07-06-2013 10:37 AM
    Hi guys! I ordered a white one yesterday morning... and after reading about only black ones being in stock and shipping out, I called Verizon to see if there would be issue with mine... the csr I spoke with said that mine was processed, pd for and shipped today...AND that I should have it by Monday!!! I'm skeptical... but fingers are crossed!
    Please tell us if you get a shipment confirmation on the white one.
    07-06-2013 12:18 PM
    Well with the info, and seeing that AT&T still does not have a 32G white. Looks like it is time to change my order to black. I am no fashion guy, but I might just keep my S view flip cover as white, so only a little bit of it will still be black. I just don't like the way it heats up in the sun and on the dash with the black battery cover like my Droid X2. Thoughts anyone?
    Called and changed my order to black at 10am. At noon the transaction hit my credit card and now my status is a blank tracking number with: Your order will ship by 07/08/2013. Now the race is on if FedEx delivery manager account (notifies me if anything is sent to my address) or Verizon sends me the tracking number first.

Time to look at those cases now and see if i can get that on the same day as the phone.

Back to happy, happy, joy, joy times! Thanks to all for your information and help out there!!
    ibcop likes this.
    07-06-2013 12:24 PM
    Please tell us if you get a shipment confirmation on the white one.
    No... that's why I'm still skeptical!!! I think I may call customer service again to see if a 2nd rep can confirm as well. I tried the live chat thing... but the csr said she couldn't access the order. Ugh!
    07-06-2013 12:26 PM
    WOW, you finally broke loose and ordered? I'm still pondering over here
    07-06-2013 12:53 PM
    WOW, you finally broke loose and ordered? I'm still pondering over here
    I haven't clicked the button yet.....ha
    07-06-2013 01:17 PM
    Sooo... I just called again and the csr I spoke with this time said he had to access the order in a different system called "Iconic" and that system doesn't typically generate shipping info...he read in the notes that the expected receive date (not ship date) is 7/8... he was adamant that the white S4s aren't on backorder... but I don't get why they'd have to be processed thru a whole other system! Weird!!!
    07-06-2013 01:27 PM
    My black one has arrived in Jamaica, NY FEDEX for delivery here in CT on Monday. My Samsung desktop battery charger and spare battery combo from Android Central store ($49.95) just arrived and I have a battery charging in itall ready to be slapped into the new S4 when it arrives...tick tock tick tock. Shell/holster combo and 3-pack of Samsun display protectors at the ready as well.
    07-06-2013 02:12 PM
183 12345 ...