09-08-2013 01:11 AM
183 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I put mine in the cup holder - I wouldn't think to put a device on the dash with this heat. I've never had a white device although my daughter does and lemme tell ya, it shows the dirt. A white device has never been a thought for me and to be honest I think they look better with women. No offense, of course.

Like you said, you can always put a white case on one. The white Spigen Slim Armor? Still on sale at Amazon.....just sayin.
    Hey, ibcop thanks for the info on the Spigen Slim Armor cases. I know this one is not on sale, but it is the same slip armor case and it has a detachable S-View cover. Galaxy S4 Case Slim Armor View | SPIGEN SGP
    That is just kick-*** in the ultimate protection. I had thought of waiting for the S4 active or cutting over to AT&T for it, but with this who needs it. I would never want to take a smart phone under water any way.
    07-06-2013 04:24 PM
    No news now. I ordered a 32gb white S4 on 6/29 and still have a "expected to ship by 7/3" status. I was conversating with VZW Support via Twitter but now they've stated they cannot help me when I inquired about if the problem is only with the white S4s since the black ones are shipping.
    07-07-2013 02:42 PM
    Hey, ibcop thanks for the info on the Spigen Slim Armor cases. I know this one is not on sale, but it is the same slip armor case and it has a detachable S-View cover. Galaxy S4 Case Slim Armor View | SPIGEN SGP
    That is just kick-*** in the ultimate protection. I had thought of waiting for the S4 active or cutting over to AT&T for it, but with this who needs it. I would never want to take a smart phone under water any way.
    Nice case. I see Spigen has a 1-2 week delay but Amazon has the white one in stock:

Amazon.com: SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective S View Cover [Slim Armor View] [Infinity White] Automatic Sleep / Awake Dual Layer Advanced Shock Absoption Protective Case w/ S View Window for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500 - Infinity White: C

If you get one, be sure and let me know what you think.
    mikey95gt likes this.
    07-07-2013 03:45 PM
    No news now. I ordered a 32gb white S4 on 6/29 and still have a "expected to ship by 7/3" status. I was conversating with VZW Support via Twitter but now they've stated they cannot help me when I inquired about if the problem is only with the white S4s since the black ones are shipping.
    I talked to cust srvc for a third time today... and this time she said that the white s4 needed to be ordered thru the Iconic system because of it's high demand, but its DEFINITELY in stock and not on backorder. Oh, and now mine should ship out tomorrow... as opposed to having already shipped on Friday to be delivered tomorrow! Ughhhh!!! Still no tracking info that I or cust srvc can pull up...no receipt/order info on MyVerizon and no charge to my debit card.
    07-07-2013 04:42 PM
    Remarkable that Verizon could have us wait so long for a basic feature like 32GB of memory, and then so badly run the product fulfillment that pretty much every enthusiast-customer on these threads is disappointed or angered or at least perplexed by their inability to serve their customers and to provide correct, let alone timely, information about orders..
    Mine is coming tomorrow and I guess I count myself lucky but I have a let-down and disappointed feeling for the 'tooth-extraction-like' process it took to even order the phone 7+ days ago.... That's putting aside what a cluster it has been trying to get correct information on the billing and shipping of the order.
    I think back two weeks to walking in to the AT&T Store in Pittsburgh and havingthe guy say- yes- 32GB SGS4? Black? White?- right over there......32GB HTC One? 64GB HTC One? Sure- right over there in black...no problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    07-07-2013 05:52 PM
    Remarkable that Verizon could have us wait so long for a basic feature like 32GB of memory, and then so badly run the product fulfillment that pretty much every enthusiast-customer on these threads is disappointed or angered or at least perplexed by their inability to serve their customers and to provide correct, let alone timely, information about orders..
    Mine is coming tomorrow and I guess I count myself lucky but I have a let-down and disappointed feeling for the 'tooth-extraction-like' process it took to even order the phone 7+ days ago.... That's putting aside what a cluster it has been trying to get correct information on the billing and shipping of the order.
    I think back two weeks to walking in to the AT&T Store in Pittsburgh and havingthe guy say- yes- 32GB SGS4? Black? White?- right over there......32GB HTC One? 64GB HTC One? Sure- right over there in black...no problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Well, to be fair AT&T doesn't have a 32gb S4 in white.....

And no worries, I feel your pain. But it'll be done soon and you'll be cracking open that box!
    07-07-2013 06:36 PM
    Well, to be fair AT&T doesn't have a 32gb S4 in white.....
    Apparently neither does Verizon :O

Couldn't resist regarding the white ones. Agreed, the drama should be over soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    07-07-2013 06:58 PM
    New Black S4 32GB RECEIVED here in CT from the FEDEX man a few minutes ago!
    WoooHooooo!
    mikey95gt, ibcop and Wilbur like this.
    07-08-2013 09:18 AM
    New Black S4 32GB RECEIVED here in CT from the FEDEX man a few minutes ago!
    WoooHooooo!
    Congratulation man - enjoy it. Please post a picture with the screen showing the memory size so we know it is all for real!
    I just talked to my contact in the executive offices who helped me out and she told me people who ordered through 7/2 will get their units shipped today - black or white - these pre-orders go out overnight shipping not two day also.
    I should have my white one tomorrow also - I can't wait much longer. My two Spigen cases slim armor in white and slate blue are waiting for the device. Think I will start with the white one. The long wait is almost over people.
    07-08-2013 09:42 AM
    Called and changed my order to black at 10am. At noon the transaction hit my credit card and now my status is a blank tracking number with: Your order will ship by 07/08/2013. Now the race is on if FedEx delivery manager account (notifies me if anything is sent to my address) or Verizon sends me the tracking number first.
    Time to look at those cases now and see if i can get that on the same day as the phone. Back to happy, happy, joy, joy times! Thanks to all for your information and help out there!!
    And the winner of the tracking number race was FedEx at 3:57am compared to Verizon at 8:40am. Mine will arrive Wednesday by 7pm. Also the SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective S View Cover [Slim Armor View] [Infinity White] will be arriving by Wednesday from Amazon. I think the plan has come all together. I think that the black phone in that white case it going to look and function great!
    ibcop likes this.
    07-08-2013 11:24 AM
    Here is a screen shot of the storage on the internal memory.
    If you click on the miscellaneous files you see one called system memory at 7.97GB

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon - 32G - Order Status Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1373304457881.jpg  
    mikey95gt and Wilbur like this.
    07-08-2013 12:28 PM
    Received at 0930 this morning, connected to Verizon about twenty minutes later, so far so good.
    Wilbur likes this.
    07-08-2013 01:38 PM
    Received at 0930 this morning, connected to Verizon about twenty minutes later, so far so good.
    Bam!!
    07-08-2013 01:39 PM
    Congratulations on the new toy. Hope you enjoy it. Hoping to get my tracking number shortly and have it in my hands tomorrow.
    07-08-2013 01:51 PM
    Finally starting to see some progress! Debit card has been charged and Vzw site says it'll ship out today... just waiting for tracking info now!
    07-08-2013 02:36 PM
    Just got my tracking number through the FedEx notifications.
    Should have it by 3pm tomorrow!
    07-08-2013 02:59 PM
    Finally starting to see some progress! Debit card has been charged and Vzw site says it'll ship out today... just waiting for tracking info now!
    +1. I just got the tracking alert from Fedex for my white one, picked up in Memphis today, ETA 3PM tomorrow (standard overnight).
    07-08-2013 03:37 PM
    Hey all,

New user to the site. I just checked my order status and they have a tracking number for me. They haven't emailed me but I tracked it and it says I should have it by 3pm tomorrow. I ordered the white one btw.
    pwscott likes this.
    07-08-2013 03:57 PM
    I originally ordered mine on 6/29 but after Verizon cancelled and reordered three times with no success I finally ordered myself yesterday. I ordered the white one and received a tracking number today for delivery tomorrow. There must be white ones in stock. Verizon doesn't know how to expedite new products. Good luck to everyone trying to get one!
    07-08-2013 04:58 PM
    Mine shipped today. Expected delivery Wednesday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-08-2013 07:00 PM
    Received mine today at 4:02pm.
    Wilbur and ibcop like this.
    07-08-2013 07:58 PM
    Received mine today at 4:02pm.
    Enjoy
    07-08-2013 08:34 PM
    Enjoy
    Thank You.
    07-08-2013 09:31 PM
    Mine is out on the truck for delivery!!!! I wish FedEx had a feature where you could track the truck it is on so I would know exactly where the driver is and when he was pulling down my street!
    White 32GB Galaxy S4 will soon be mine!! FedEx is usually a morning delivery at my house thankfully.
    07-09-2013 08:47 AM
    Mine is out on the truck for delivery!!!! I wish FedEx had a feature where you could track the truck it is on so I would know exactly where the driver is and when he was pulling down my street!
    White 32GB Galaxy S4 will soon be mine!! FedEx is usually a morning delivery at my house thankfully.
    Yayyy! Congratz... I still have one more day, ugh. Enjoy!
    07-09-2013 09:05 AM
183 ... 23456 ...