Verizon - 32G - Order Status Thread

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea wimpy here also, my last 6 months have only gone over 1 Gb once with an avg just below 0.8 Gb. I have a grandfathered 50 minutes and no text (I use google voice to text over the data connection which makes my data look even more wimpy now) unlimited data for only $50. But I figured since 4G is faster than my 3 Meg DSL, it is time to use the new phone on 4G all the time!! Lets see how fast it will go with no data limit worries. :) So my savings will be still only paying less than $50 a month, as I get other bundled saving thru CenturyLink. It was time to pony up the full price until they force me to some other plan.

MOliva

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine first thing Wednesday morning. Just got the confirmation email saying my item shipped today out of MEMPHIS. Will have it Tuesday by 7pm

techdad2

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Just received my Verizon ship confirmation with FedEx tracking for delivery Monday the 8th by 3:00pm, already have my extra battery with charger and two cases to try this bad boy on, FINALLY !!

frankd1

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered white 32gb, full retail price, no accessories late on 6/28 (email confirmation stamped as 10pm, order details list 6/29 as order date). Status page has been frozen at "expected ship date 7/3/13" ever since I placed order. I finally chatted with rep tonight after reading about some people receiving tracking #. Rep couldn't find any movement with my order, says her systems shows unit backordered. To the people seeing tracking #s, what color did you order?

Eloquence

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered white 32gb, full retail price, no accessories late on 6/28 (email confirmation stamped as 10pm, order details list 6/29 as order date). Status page has been frozen at "expected ship date 7/3/13" ever since I placed order. I finally chatted with rep tonight after reading about some people receiving tracking #. Rep couldn't find any movement with my order, says her systems shows unit backordered. To the people seeing tracking #s, what color did you order?

We ordered black I think. I got my Tracking number and it's coming on Tuesday. Sorry guys who ordered White! Or Frost Mist as Sammy puts it!

-Elo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Well with the info, and seeing that AT&T still does not have a 32G white. Looks like it is time to change my order to black. I am no fashion guy, but I might just keep my S view flip cover as white, so only a little bit of it will still be black. I just don't like the way it heats up in the sun and on the dash with the black battery cover like my Droid X2. Thoughts anyone?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Well with the info, and seeing that AT&T still does not have a 32G white. Looks like it is time to change my order to black. I am no fashion guy, but I might just keep my S view flip cover as white, so only a little bit of it will still be black. I just don't like the way it heats up in the sun and on the dash with the black battery cover like my Droid X2. Thoughts anyone?

I put mine in the cup holder - I wouldn't think to put a device on the dash with this heat. I've never had a white device although my daughter does and lemme tell ya, it shows the dirt. A white device has never been a thought for me and to be honest I think they look better with women. No offense, of course. :)

Like you said, you can always put a white case on one. The white Spigen Slim Armor? Still on sale at Amazon.....just sayin.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I put mine in the cup holder - I wouldn't think to put a device on the dash with this heat. I've never had a white device although my daughter does and lemme tell ya, it shows the dirt. A white device has never been a thought for me and to be honest I think they look better with women. No offense, of course. :)

Did you order black or white?

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Like you said, you can always put a white case on one. The white Spigen Slim Armor? Still on sale at Amazon.....just sayin.

Agree with you on white phones. I do put mine on the dash, I have a pad there so it stays where I want it and here where I live it gets better signal there as I don't get dropped calls as much but when the sun gets hot I have to move it to the center console between the seats otherwise it get much to hot and shuts down till it cools. I have to then put it where the A/C blows directly on the phone and then wait till it cools so I can turn it back on to use it. I read some post some where that the inner screen cracked after they had this happen so I thing now I will discontinue this practice of using it up on the dash or maybe I will add an antenna outside and an amplifier inside the truck so I can just put it in the cup holder all the time.

enveeDROID

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys! I ordered a white one yesterday morning... and after reading about only black ones being in stock and shipping out, I called Verizon to see if there would be issue with mine... the csr I spoke with said that mine was processed, pd for and shipped today...AND that I should have it by Monday!!! I'm skeptical... but fingers are crossed!

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

No offense taken. I have always thought iPhones are for women also. :p Or they are good for kids also. That does look like a great case. Thanks.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Two in black. One for me and one for the misses.

And the kids get your S3's? Lucky kids! I am going to sell one (Stock VZW) soon. I will keep the one I just bought with CM10.1 on it. That phone is smooth as butter and the battery lasts me almost 2 days sometimes. I ask my son if he wanted the Stock VZW but he declined it because of it battery life and said he would keep his Droid RAZR Maxx which I am sure, at least it did when I sold it to him have excellent battery life. He did say he would consider the one with CM10.1 on it when I decided to get rid of it. I guess I will consider getting rid of it when they have CM 10.1 for the S4.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
No offense taken. I have always thought iPhones are for women also. :p Or they are good for kids also. That does look like a great case. Thanks.

The town nearby is a college town and when I stop in at the Starbucks you see almost every one of those college kids with either an iphone or an ipad seldom with anything else. I only see older people with other branded phones. Iphones fit well in the hands of younger kids also and not that I know but I usually see them texting constantly so I guess that the iphone is easier for them to text. My wife don't like any color but black phones but says white phones are for other women and sissy's just not for her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow