Verizon - 32G - Order Status Thread

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Remarkable that Verizon could have us wait so long for a basic feature like 32GB of memory, and then so badly run the product fulfillment that pretty much every enthusiast-customer on these threads is disappointed or angered or at least perplexed by their inability to serve their customers and to provide correct, let alone timely, information about orders..
Mine is coming tomorrow and I guess I count myself lucky but I have a let-down and disappointed feeling for the 'tooth-extraction-like' process it took to even order the phone 7+ days ago.... That's putting aside what a cluster it has been trying to get correct information on the billing and shipping of the order.
I think back two weeks to walking in to the AT&T Store in Pittsburgh and havingthe guy say- yes- 32GB SGS4? Black? White?- right over there......32GB HTC One? 64GB HTC One? Sure- right over there in black...no problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well, to be fair AT&T doesn't have a 32gb S4 in white.....:D

And no worries, I feel your pain. But it'll be done soon and you'll be cracking open that box!

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
New Black S4 32GB RECEIVED here in CT from the FEDEX man a few minutes ago!
WoooHooooo!
Congratulation man - enjoy it. Please post a picture with the screen showing the memory size so we know it is all for real!
I just talked to my contact in the executive offices who helped me out and she told me people who ordered through 7/2 will get their units shipped today - black or white - these pre-orders go out overnight shipping not two day also.
I should have my white one tomorrow also - I can't wait much longer. My two Spigen cases slim armor in white and slate blue are waiting for the device. Think I will start with the white one. The long wait is almost over people.

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Called and changed my order to black at 10am. At noon the transaction hit my credit card and now my status is a blank tracking number with: Your order will ship by 07/08/2013. Now the race is on if FedEx delivery manager account (notifies me if anything is sent to my address) or Verizon sends me the tracking number first.
Time to look at those cases now and see if i can get that on the same day as the phone. Back to happy, happy, joy, joy times! Thanks to all for your information and help out there!!

And the winner of the tracking number race was FedEx at 3:57am compared to Verizon at 8:40am. Mine will arrive Wednesday by 7pm. Also the SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective S View Cover [Slim Armor View] [Infinity White] will be arriving by Wednesday from Amazon. I think the plan has come all together. I think that the black phone in that white case it going to look and function great!

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Here is a screen shot of the storage on the internal memory.
If you click on the miscellaneous files you see one called system memory at 7.97GB

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373304457881.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373304457881.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 27

enveeDROID

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Finally starting to see some progress! Debit card has been charged and Vzw site says it'll ship out today... just waiting for tracking info now!

frankd1

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Finally starting to see some progress! Debit card has been charged and Vzw site says it'll ship out today... just waiting for tracking info now!

+1. I just got the tracking alert from Fedex for my white one, picked up in Memphis today, ETA 3PM tomorrow (standard overnight).

prophesyfx

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

New user to the site. I just checked my order status and they have a tracking number for me. They haven't emailed me but I tracked it and it says I should have it by 3pm tomorrow. I ordered the white one btw.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I originally ordered mine on 6/29 but after Verizon cancelled and reordered three times with no success I finally ordered myself yesterday. I ordered the white one and received a tracking number today for delivery tomorrow. There must be white ones in stock. Verizon doesn't know how to expedite new products. Good luck to everyone trying to get one!

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Mine is out on the truck for delivery!!!! I wish FedEx had a feature where you could track the truck it is on so I would know exactly where the driver is and when he was pulling down my street!
White 32GB Galaxy S4 will soon be mine!! FedEx is usually a morning delivery at my house thankfully.

enveeDROID

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out on the truck for delivery!!!! I wish FedEx had a feature where you could track the truck it is on so I would know exactly where the driver is and when he was pulling down my street!
White 32GB Galaxy S4 will soon be mine!! FedEx is usually a morning delivery at my house thankfully.

Yayyy! Congratz... I still have one more day, ugh. Enjoy! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc