Mine is worse..... losing 5 percent an hour idle. Nothing else changed. Might factory reset to get the wifi toggle.

Battery just shows android system consuming 80%.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    07-11-2013 09:58 PM
    Mine is worse..... losing 5 percent an hour idle. Nothing else changed. Might factory reset to get the wifi toggle.

Battery just shows android system consuming 80%.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Hi there.. My phone also kills a lot of battery with it just being idle didn't really see it before. I mean mine says 15% but never had that before. I find it weird that Verizon does not have a wifi toggle.
    07-11-2013 10:50 PM
    After the update I did a normal reboot yesterday and after that BatteryGuru went rogue and tried to suck my battery dry. It went down at about 20% per hour while idle. I uninstalled it and today I'm currently at 94% after 2 hours and 15 minutes with 20 minutes of screen time.
    07-12-2013 09:29 AM
    After the update I did a normal reboot yesterday and after that BatteryGuru went rogue and tried to suck my battery dry. It went down at about 20% per hour while idle. I uninstalled it and today I'm currently at 94% after 2 hours and 15 minutes with 20 minutes of screen time.
    So you updated to the firmware and you had the same problem with battery. Im sorry how did you fix it again.
    07-12-2013 10:24 AM
    So you updated to the firmware and you had the same problem with battery. Im sorry how did you fix it again.
    I don't know if it's the same problem. Here's what happened.

I got the firmware update and applied it.
    Yesterday I rebooted my phone after the firmware was installed and running.
    After that reboot, I noticed my battery had gone from 85% to 25% in about three hours without me using it at all.
    I looked at the stats in GSam Battery Monitor and found that BatteryGuru had taken up over 90% of the battery usage since the reboot.
    I uninstalled BatteryGuru did another reboot and charged my phone overnight.
    Today my battery usage is back to normal.
    07-12-2013 10:29 AM
    I don't know if it's the same problem. Here's what happened.

I got the firmware update and applied it.
    Yesterday I rebooted my phone after the firmware was installed and running.
    After that reboot, I noticed my battery had gone from 85% to 25% in about three hours without me using it at all.
    I looked at the stats in GSam Battery Monitor and found that BatteryGuru had taken up over 90% of the battery usage since the reboot.
    I uninstalled BatteryGuru did another reboot and charged my phone overnight.
    Today my battery usage is back to normal.
    Oh okay I see what you did. See after my firmware update my battery I feel just dies faster. But now It say 19hours with 50% left so I guess it just needed time to fix it's self.
    07-12-2013 04:07 PM
    After the update, my battery life is worse, to the tune of about 10% at the end of the day. Battery Guru is behaving normally, however Google Services is using 42% of overall battery.
    07-12-2013 08:45 PM