Change log for software update.

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know where there's a change log of this software update? I installed it, but see no difference at all to any functions, or performance! I see where people posted that it fixes a lag, but I never noticed a lag in anyway from the beginning....so if someone could tell me what this update fixes I would appreciate it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
The notification bar is transparent now and I've noticed a huge boost in battery life. That's about it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I see a "quick toggle" was added for wifi. My wife's S4 was updated and still has the ongoing wifi message in the notification panel. Do I have to change something to get the toggle to show up?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Does this update permit moving apps to the SD card?

Is that missing from the changelog?
To be honest I'm not sure. I would hope Verizon didn't skip out on that option, but then Verizon has given everyone surprises like that in the past.

toolworker

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
To be honest I'm not sure. I would hope Verizon didn't skip out on that option, but then Verizon has given everyone surprises like that in the past.
Yes, it's in there.

According to a Verizon phone tech, their list of 57 changes includes:

46. A software change was made to add support for moving applications to the SD card.​

Apparently this trivial little detail wasn't important enough to include on the published change log.