modified ME7 build for flashing?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a link to a modified ME7 build which would maintain root?
OR,
would i have to unroot current ME build, accept OTA to ME7, root the ME7 build?

reason being: i want apps 2 sd. i know it's lots of work for A2S, but 16gb fills up quickly with even 2 or 3 games (gta / bards tale / dark knight) and my 32gb sd card is just sitting there.

edit: trying out 'Folder Mount' app, and it seems like it might be a good option.

Last edited:

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Float over to xda. There is a flashable version that has the new modem and keep loki and bootloader.

Rooted S4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My GS4 32GB is on its way, be here tomorrow. Total CF at the Verizon store they sold me a 16GB version despite asking for 32GB numerous times, then when I got home realized what they did, returned it and they told me there are none available in the US. Quick call to Verizon CS and voila, they have thousands of units across the US warehouses for online and phone based sales orders. Stores just never carry it and the store was too lazy to do a drop ship. I am hoping, though I am not expecting it to arrive without ME7 FW but here is to hoping.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Float over to xda. There is a flashable version that has the new modem and keep loki and bootloader.

Rooted S4

by chance have a link? I've looked over there before & have actually gotten most of my ROM's from there but can't seem to find any such modified ME7 build which would maintain Root & enable Apps-2-SD
searched the android development & the original android development, but to no avail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech