I'm using the free version at the moment but before I purchase the paid version this needs to be solved. I've e-mailed the developer and he claims its not an issue with Nova but with my phone. I'm not on silent or vibrate and all volumes are turned up.
    08-16-2013 12:42 PM
    No, I'm using the paid version, and have never had an issue with notifications.
    08-16-2013 01:40 PM
    I'm using the free version at the moment but before I purchase the paid version this needs to be solved. I've e-mailed the developer and he claims its not an issue with Nova but with my phone. I'm not on silent or vibrate and all volumes are turned up.
    Change back to your stock TouchWiz launcher.... I'm going to guess you will still have the issue. It's not a launcher issue. If it's Gmail go into Gmail > Menu > Settings > select the Gmail account > Inbox sound & vibrate > check the Sound... if that is set to an actual sound and not on Silent, then go into the main Settings > My Device tab > Sound > Volume > make sure all your volumes are set all the way to max.
    08-16-2013 05:53 PM
    Still trying to figure all the details out but I've always gotten notification sounds with Nova. I did download the extra add on that shows the number of missed calls, or emails or whatever. But I'm pretty sure I got notifications from the very beginning of my exploits. Might there be a problem with the default sound app - is it assigned? Only thing I can think of.

Using the paid version.

Louise
    08-17-2013 05:50 PM
    Thanks for the responses, sorry for the delay. Kids+Moving+overtime=no spare time lol. I double checked to make sure all volumes were turned up and they were, so I switched back to TW and was still not getting any sounds. Decided to restart the phone and now my notification sounds are back in both TW and Nova! Something screwy must of happened when I first installed Nova and the phone just needed a restart to fix it
    08-21-2013 10:08 AM
    Thanks for the responses, sorry for the delay. Kids+Moving+overtime=no spare time lol. I double checked to make sure all volumes were turned up and they were, so I switched back to TW and was still not getting any sounds. Decided to restart the phone and now my notification sounds are back in both TW and Nova! Something screwy must of happened when I first installed Nova and the phone just needed a restart to fix it
    When in doubt, always reboot!

fatboy97 likes this.
    08-21-2013 10:53 AM
    When in doubt, always reboot!

LMAO... I have not watched that show in a few years... great one!!!
    08-21-2013 11:18 AM