Sounddock

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
The only thing keeping me from ditching apple completely is my Bose Sounddock.
Anyone know of a comparable system? I know I can use an aux cord but would prefer to have it charge.

I found a 30pin to micro usb cord....

Any other thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

sbollero

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Get a Bluetooth speaker. Bose makes the sound link II and the sound link mini. Plug in your phone with the charger.

The JBL charge is a Bluetooth speaker that has a USB port to charge phones whether itself is charging or not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jmelan

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
The only thing keeping me from ditching apple completely is my Bose Sounddock.
Anyone know of a comparable system? I know I can use an aux cord but would prefer to have it charge.

I found a 30pin to micro usb cord....

Any other thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

check this out

samDock.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
The SamDock looks cool if you already have iPod docks. I just looked on Amazon and it is about $25.

I am thinking about a NFC enabled bluetooth receiver to plug into my stereo inputs. I can't rate it as I don't own it yet, but made by HomeSpot and about $27 on Amazon. Apparently you just tap the phone and NFC establishes the bluetooth connection. Then if you want to charge at the same time, just plug your phone in. It comes with a 3.5 mm plug and adapter to RCA, so you could easily move between devices with line ins.

Posted from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Get a Bluetooth speaker. Bose makes the sound link II and the sound link mini. Plug in your phone with the charger.

The JBL charge is a Bluetooth speaker that has a USB port to charge phones whether itself is charging or not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have a Bose Sound Link 2 and it's awesome, works perfectly over BT with both my GS4 and my Nexus 10 tablet.

sbollero

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
For Bluetooth receivers, I haven't seen a more simple and easy to use piece than the Harman Kardon HKBTA10.

New sony htct660 sound bar comes with NFC one touch Bluetooth connect.

I'm telling you guys.... Bose SoundLink Mini is a great piece.
Sent from my SCH-I545

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci