Quirks-Fairly new to the Galaxy s4- need some assistance please

ydh2323

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
So i have been using my s4 for a month or so. few things came up that are pretty annoying i cant seem to figure out.
love the phone overall and vzw service has been fairly good.

1)when i download an attachment, pdf or whatever from an email, and i file save, where does it save to? i cant seem to locate the file later. i have android explorer and i have documents to go
2) when i take a picture w stock camera, and i want to view the picture, it defaults to the stock gallery app, can i change that to use quick pic app? or any other 3rd party pic viewer app?
3) when bt is enabled and i am in the car with bt paired, if i use navigation or try to play a downloaded voice mail, it will not play through the phone, but attempts to play audio through the car bt , can this be avoided?

any other tips or advice you can give appreciated.thanks
other device was d2g , what an upgrade!

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
So i have been using my s4 for a month or so. few things came up that are pretty annoying i cant seem to figure out.
love the phone overall and vzw service has been fairly good.

1)when i download an attachment, pdf or whatever from an email, and i file save, where does it save to? i cant seem to locate the file later. i have android explorer and i have documents to go
2) when i take a picture w stock camera, and i want to view the picture, it defaults to the stock gallery app, can i change that to use quick pic app? or any other 3rd party pic viewer app?
3) when bt is enabled and i am in the car with bt paired, if i use navigation or try to play a downloaded voice mail, it will not play through the phone, but attempts to play audio through the car bt , can this be avoided?

any other tips or advice you can give appreciated.thanks
other device was d2g , what an upgrade!

1) /sdcard/downloads should be the correct folder if my Samsung knowledge is still correct
2) Yes, go to settings/applications, choose gallery, then clear defaults.
3) I wish. I'm looking for someone to code a bluetooth switcher app. If I recall, Jerry was looking for the same thing.

angry mustache

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
For the download location, if you open the "My Files" app that came pre-installed, tap on "all files", device storage, then downloads you should be able to see your downloaded files. Depending on the app, you can change that location to your SD card, or another location in device memory.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
For the download location, if you open the "My Files" app that came pre-installed, tap on "all files", device storage, then downloads you should be able to see your downloaded files. Depending on the app, you can change that location to your SD card, or another location in device memory.

My mistake, thanks for correcting me!

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech