Cases that fit with Wireless Charging Back

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Just got the S4 today, and I picked up the Wireless Charging cover from Verizon. I was reading that since it makes the phone a little bit thicker most cases don't fit right. Anyone find a case that fits right with the Samsung wirless charging back?

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I read the same thing. Your options are limited with that back, so instead I bought a wireless charging receiver. Many exist for the GS4, and they are pretty inexpensive.

You simply put it on top of your battery, then attach the regular, standard case to the back and you have wireless charging .. The receivers vary in depth, but this is the thinnest I have found, and the one I use. All of the GS4 cases will fit fine, if the receiver is thin enough (some are not). The one I linked to is super thin, and I can now use any case with it...

Good luck

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Just in case any one is interested, the Otterbox Reflex case fits with the wireless charging back. I suggest putting it on without the wireless charging back and see how it fits, then take it off, switch backs and it put it on. You have to work it on with the wireless charging back but if you see how it is supposed to fit, it's not hard.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15