What keyboard do you like best?

blue lion

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm not a huge autocorrect fan. The regular keyboard on the S4, I guess the "Samsung keyboard" was ok. I have Smart Keyboard trial now but am not thrilled with it either. Thanks.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I use swift keyboard on my S4 I tried all the others and it just works for me. There are plenty to choose from in the play store I would give a few a try.

DonFL

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded to the S4 from a Droid Pro with a tactile keyboard, so the whole touch screen keyboard adjustment was a big concern. I tried Swype for a few days, and then discovered SwiftKey. Would definitely give it a solid thumbs up. Both the swype style (they call it 'flow") of typing is incredibly accurate, and I also found their standard touch-typing keyboard to be very usable also.

They offer a 30 day free trial, after 3 days I just went ahead and paid for it.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Swift key is the best keyboard out there. The predictive text is the best there is. I have been using SwiftKey for years now.

Posted via Android Central App

gimpy1

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I have been on Swype since it was in beta form. Last week I installed swift key.I have used it for a few days, but just an hour or so ago, I went back to Swype. I like it better. Don't know if it's because I've been on it for a year or so or what, but, I have fewer problems with it than with swift key. Personal opinion only.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey Keyboard for sure. It remembers what you've typed and makes texting/sending emails easy and accurate.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey all the way. Just wish it did shortcuts like Perfect Keyboard Pro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Good OL MC

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Google Keyboard! I found it to be more responsive and have a cleaner look and feel than SwiftKey. Though before Google released it I definitely preferred Swift over the the HTC Sense keyboard. That was dreadful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
For those not big swype fans, the Thumb Keyboard is just laid out perfect for thumb typing. In the portrait mode the two sides are diagonally on top of each other. In landscape the two sides are separated in the middle by a block of numbers so your thumbs can easily reach the letters. Been a favorite since my first Droid X...the original "Moto".

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay