This is driving me nuts. I get a mystery notification sound. It's like a pop -pop pop pop - pop sound. I have turned off most notifications and I get this a lot. I saw on earlier threads someone had such a problem and it was Yahoo Mail. I do not believe I have Yahoo Mail. I can't find it on my list of apps. Not sure what it is but I'd really like to disable. Any help appreciated!
    09-11-2013 10:15 AM
    This is driving me nuts. I get a mystery notification sound. It's like a pop -pop pop pop - pop sound. I have turned off most notifications and I get this a lot. I saw on earlier threads someone had such a problem and it was Yahoo Mail. I do not believe I have Yahoo Mail. I can't find it on my list of apps. Not sure what it is but I'd really like to disable. Any help appreciated!
    Welcome to the forums, Mike. Go through every app and into the settings. Turn off the notifications one by one until it stops. There's really not an easier way I know of. Maybe someone has a better system than I do.
    09-11-2013 10:20 AM
    Could it be Facebook? That notification is "pop" sound....
    09-11-2013 11:00 AM
    Could it be Facebook? That notification is "pop" sound....
    I agree

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-17-2013 11:17 PM
    Agreed... definitely FB notifications; unless the OP doesn't have it on the phone! Yikes

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed... definitely FB notifications; unless the OP doesn't have it on the phone! Yikes
    09-18-2013 01:10 AM
    Did you find out what this is? It isn't facebook, I've already turned that off....
    10-30-2013 02:34 PM