Google Wallet now available

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
So I installed it on my GS4 (stock, not rooted) and it works fine. But I cannot figure out how to get to NFC payments. Anyone know?

TIA

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
So I installed it on my GS4 (stock, not rooted) and it works fine. But I cannot figure out how to get to NFC payments. Anyone know?

TIA

The new google wallet app will not give you NFC payments if you are not one of the tap and pay devices on the Google Wallet info page. The stock verizon s4 is not a supported device.

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I swear to God I installed it on my stock GS4 yesterday night and so did my buddy when I told him it's available. I have no idea how it went through.... I'm afraid to uninstall it now to try it again LOL.
The only non-stock thing I'm running is ADW launcher.

I guess I can't NFC pay though. Still a nice set of new features it got.

chshrkt

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Sure, it installs fine, but the most important function, NFC is most assuredly NOT supported. Verizon still has that blocked... :(

fingertrick

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
never had a problem rooted or not when they did the latest update to Wallet it at least allowed no issues to get it up and syncd. extremely surprised that tap to pay isn't supported and was convinced nfc and wallet equals that., James or anyone are you able to post more info about the patch since im ignorant about it or how it functions..?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc