Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Unlock Verizon gs4

im currently using vzw i545
none of the above mentioned options function for my phone
i asume this is because verizon has located the data posted and combated it

if anyone knows how i can SIM-unlock, and get to flash pacman rom
i would GREATLY apreciate a tutorial tyvm

SIM unlock is not required for a Verizon SCh-i545.
unless you are running build ending with MDK, forget about a ROM.
No exploit for the bootloader on anything after MDK, no Loki, no nothing.

Vaionic

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

Hi. I bought an unlocked Verizon GS4 off ebay and need a micro sim card for it. I use Straight Talk as my provider. Do I have to switch to their AT&T coverage to do so? I have never had good service with AT&T and would like to continue with Verizon, but haven't had a response back yet from Straight Talk what my options are.

Many thanks.

roblee37

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

Anyone know how to unlock GS4 for Cricket (CDMA) to GSM (AT&T) I want to switch networks because the cricket network in my area is HORRIBLE, however AT&T's 4G LTE is kickass. I've been looking for a solution for the past 3 days regarding this issue. I know that most phones that are CDMA are required to be "Flashed" to another network that's CDMA compatible. Whats interesting is that my GS4 (Cricket) accepts SIM cards or at least it seems like it does, I don't have extensive knowledge on this however I am an IT guy and know my in's and out's.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I too would like to know this also, especially concerning the buyout by att. I don't want to have to buy another phone if I already bought this one. Just want to see what my options are, tmobile, straight talk, MetroPCS etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

Uzair Abu Bakar

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

hi. i needed some information. i bought samsung galaxy s4 from USA on AT&T from craigslist and got to know that it is locked. when i came back to Pakistan i got it unlocked. now i am going to USA again so i was wondering that would it work with a T mobile sim card? can anyone help please?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Unlock Verizon Galaxy S4

It should work

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

thanx for your reply. are you sure? wouldn't at&t block it or something?

If it is unlocked then it would work on tmobile. Keep in mind certain features like wifi calling won't work on tmobile with the att s4.

Uzair Abu Bakar

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

thank you so much. really appreciate your help:)
If it is unlocked then it would work on tmobile. Keep in mind certain features like wifi calling won't work on tmobile with the att s4.

Mtnpilot

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Am curious to know if you will be able to receive 4G LTE from other carriers, or are you limited to 3G only?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Am curious to know if you will be able to receive 4G LTE from other carriers, or are you limited to 3G only?

The Verizon s4 has bands 4 and 13. TMobile primary lte is band 4 and att also uses band 4 lte in very limited deployment. So you will get LTE on AT&T and T-Mobile where band 4 is deployed. Att also uses bands 2,5,and primarily 17,which this phone doesn't support. TMobile will deploy bands 2 and 12 lte soon, which this phone won't support. Of note, no current tmobile phones support band 12 either.

Rockdwg

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site

does this unlock code still work? I would like to try out Straight talk before my contract with Verizon is up in a couple months

bodivas

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

Can you share the information about APN please, I just switch from verizon to Britespot which by T-mobile. I make the voice call working but not the internet.

bodivas

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

I just switch form verizon to prightspot which is t-mobile but I have a could not use internet. Is anyone can help. Do I have to reboot the phone and how can I do that?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800