MyFont apk

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the MyFont app and they updated the app yesterday and now the fonts don't work. I can download the fonts and they'll show up in the fonts settings of the phone but they're not compatible. Before the update I could use any font I downloaded even though I had to reboot my phone. Does anyone have the previous version apk? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It's not just you. There are a few people with similar issues on the latest update. Email the developer if you haven't already done so to submit a bug report.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It's not just you. There are a few people with similar issues on the latest update. Email the developer if you haven't already done so to submit a bug report.

Yea I've already emailed. This sucks lol.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok heres the fix if anyone is experiencing the same issue. First delete the app and all the files associated with the app that are saved (this will also delete the fonts you've previously downloaded and you will have to reinstall the fonts). Reboot your phone and reinstall the app and all the fonts again you want. This gives your phone a complete fresh install. This worked for me. Hopefully it helps someone else.

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I tried to useMyFonts too on my Note 3. Fonts were downloaded into a font folder but had ? marks on them. When I opened the font or the apk, a screen prompt asks what program to use to open the file. Last night I was successful in downloading 3 fonts. I tried again this morning and they aren't downloading correctly again. I took your advice and uninstalled the app, but it caused the UI to not work correctly and I had difficulty in powering down the phone. Finally the phone powered down and I pulled the battery too. I powered the phone back up and the downloaded fonts were still there! Unistalling the app did not remove them. I deleted the font files from the font folder and restarted the phone. The fonts are still on my phone but are not listed in the font folder. How do I delete the downloaded fonts from my phone?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I tried to useMyFonts too on my Note 3. Fonts were downloaded into a font folder but had ? marks on them. When I opened the font or the apk, a screen prompt asks what program to use to open the file. Last night I was successful in downloading 3 fonts. I tried again this morning and they aren't downloading correctly again. I took your advice and uninstalled the app, but it caused the UI to not work correctly and I had difficulty in powering down the phone. Finally the phone powered down and I pulled the battery too. I powered the phone back up and the downloaded fonts were still there! Unistalling the app did not remove them. I deleted the font files from the font folder and restarted the phone. The fonts are still on my phone but are not listed in the font folder. How do I delete the downloaded fonts from my phone?

I deleted all the fonts going into the My files app and finding the folder labeled Fonts. It contains all the fonts you've downloaded. Delete that folder. Hope that helps

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Deleting the font folder didn't remove the fonts either. There must be another folder somewhere that the fonts are residing in. I just can't find it.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Deleting the font folder didn't remove the fonts either. There must be another folder somewhere that the fonts are residing in. I just can't find it.

Man that's weird. All my fonts (the apks) are stored on my phones internal memory in the font folder

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad