Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 - Official Android 4.3 is here!!!!

Cnorris92

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: 4.3 is here!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Verizon is the best carrier. I don't base my mobile phone experience on update schedules! I get blazing 4g LTE service almost everywhere I go. Best carrier I've been with and I had them all!
Unless you're truly unlimited.. rofl

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Finally updated my S4 using the computer today. The software update on the phone did not work.

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site

How do you perform a backup and reset on the S4? Do you have to completely set your phone up from scratch after?

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

Anyone find a solution for the annoying WiFi security notice? I tried disabling the Knox services, but it didn't help. This message keeps popping up no matter what I do:

Security Notice

An attempt to access a secure area on your phone without authorization has been blocked.

Make sure your phone is protected by updating the security policy to the latest version from Samsung.

For more information, visit samsung.com/us/secureandroid

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

Anyone find a solution for the annoying WiFi security notice? I tried disabling the Knox services, but it didn't help. This message keeps popping up no matter what I do:

Security Notice

An attempt to access a secure area on your phone without authorization has been blocked.

Make sure your phone is protected by updating the security policy to the latest version from Samsung.

For more information, visit samsung.com/us/secureandroid

This worked for me and apparently for many others - clear the Knox Notification Manager app's data. That should keep the notification from showing until the next time you reboot the phone, then you'll need to do it again.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

How did ya do that?

Download the Vzw software assistant software from your phone when you plug it in through the USB port. It should be under Verizon mobile when you look into the computer folder.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

rude medico

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
i updated my samsung galaxy s4 to jelly bean 4.3..after upsating i dint get new wall papers, samsung wallet,camera dint change..only keyboard has changed..please kindly help me wat should i do get complete 4.3 jelly bean..thanks in advance

MCOnthink

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having an issue with Vibrate mode. I'm at work and like to keep the phone silent, but everytime someone texts me it the sound is back on.

MarvinJS#AC

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I'm at 50% with a little over 7 hours of use.

Thought I was doing something wrong (sorry, newbie here), but I did notice that my battery was being drained a lot faster after the update that it was before. Have already rebooted. What does "battery pull" mean? As in take the battery out and then put it back in????

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Thought I was doing something wrong (sorry, newbie here), but I did notice that my battery was being drained a lot faster after the update that it was before. Have already rebooted. What does "battery pull" mean? As in take the battery out and then put it back in????

Yup :)

Posted via Android Central App

chshrkt

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

From all the troubles I am seeing folk having, I am glad I have been putting off the update.
I see no benefit from updating to 4.3 at this time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude