Facebook app not working after downloading 4.3

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine is opening but closes if I try to open notifications :(

I also have a problem with my Smart Taskbar app and Juice Defender app. My Smart Taskbar is showing an icon in my notification bar/panel as ongoing. I don't want or need the icon there. Any way to remove it? With juice defender the icons legend is no longer showing correctly. For example, before the update, I would disable 4G and use only WIFI and a blue dot would appear on the shield in the corner of it on the JD shield icon in my notification bar/panel letting me know that some of the radios were disabled. Or if I disabled both 4G and WIFI, a red dot would appear on the shield letting me know all radios were disabled. Now doing the same thing (disabling 4G or disabling both 4G and WIFI) there is no dot that comes up. The only thing showing is the shield and according to the legend all radios are enabled even though thats not the case. Any ideas from anyone who uses these apps? Thanks in advance

Edit about Facebook app: I don't think the 4.3 update is the issue. I think the most recent update of the app itself is the issue. I just updated the app on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (there was an update for Facebook just this morning) and it keeps freezing and force closing on my tablet too when I try to view notifications. So I think its the app :(

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

SevereDeceit

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a beta tester and they are aware of the issues. I'm having the same problems myself. It's so buggy if I lay my phone on the table it will crawl away.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the new facebook version before I downloaded the 4.3 update and the facebook app was crashing then, so it's not an issue with 4.3.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Me too and it didn't work. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling and now it seems to work fine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Me too and it didn't work. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling and now it seems to work fine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

I'll try that. Hopefully it works

Edit: it didn't work. Still closes :( boooo

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12