Verizon Galaxy S4: Blocking Mode

the_workhorse

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I am so stoked to have blocking mode! We can finally shut off the LED notifier during scheduled times. My only complaint is that I was hoping to disable audible notifications from messenger, FB, line, bbm, etc. as well. Maybe I'm not doing something correctly. 4.3 is a great update so far.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Blocking Mode

BBM? Sorry I know it doesn't answer your question but....BBM? Isn't that for BlackBerry

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

the_workhorse

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site

I know, I know. My previous two phones were BlackBerry's and I loved BBM. It's what my wife and I use to IM each other. The Android version is done well.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

I know, I know. My previous two phones were BlackBerry's and I loved BBM. It's what my wife and I use to IM each other. The Android version is done well.

Shut the front door...what Android version. Thats one thing (well the only thing) I missed when I left BlackBerry

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Wait... the "blocking mode" which was previously removed by Verizon on the Note 2 and S3 is now available for use on the S4?

Leo G

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site

Yes it is. Only problem is it will send all numbers to voicemail and sometimes they leave messages :-\