4.3 Update Error Issue

spencerbond

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,
This is my first time on here and am looking for some quick help. I have the Verizon Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) 4.2.2, the new 4.3 update is coming to my phone and downloads but when I go to install it the bar goes to about halfway and then a error occurs. (Does not say what) I was previously rooted on 4.2.1 and when 4.2.2 came I updated without un-rooting in my half asleep state when the download finished, the phone updated and havent had a problem since. Now when i go to update to 4.3 the error happens. Am i screwed? or is there a way to fix this?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,
This is my first time on here and am looking for some quick help. I have the Verizon Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) 4.2.2, the new 4.3 update is coming to my phone and downloads but when I go to install it the bar goes to about halfway and then a error occurs. (Does not say what) I was previously rooted on 4.2.1 and when 4.2.2 came I updated without un-rooting in my half asleep state when the download finished, the phone updated and havent had a problem since. Now when i go to update to 4.3 the error happens. Am i screwed? or is there a way to fix this?
Have you tried connecting the phone to your computer and update through Kies? See if works.

Seems like you are currently not rooted and on stock software, so the update should go through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton