Hi - first post. When I am trying to talk on the phone, my recipients cannot hear me talk, although I can hear them just fine. Is this a known GS4 problem? or are there settings I can tweak? I haven't tried the Adapt sound feature yet.

Thanks for any help you can give me, this is getting really frustrating, especially since we gave up the land line.
    11-03-2013 02:41 PM
    Hi - first post. When I am trying to talk on the phone, my recipients cannot hear me talk, although I can hear them just fine. Is this a known GS4 problem? or are there settings I can tweak? I haven't tried the Adapt sound feature yet.

Thanks for any help you can give me, this is getting really frustrating, especially since we gave up the land line.
    Check the microphone pin hole at the bottom of the device... my ex had an issue with her phone where this got clogged. Otherwise, this is the first time I have heard about this issue on the S4... so no, it is not a known issue.
    11-03-2013 04:11 PM
    Check the microphone pin hole at the bottom of the device... my ex had an issue with her phone where this got clogged. Otherwise, this is the first time I have heard about this issue on the S4... so no, it is not a known issue.
    well, it looks ok, but I do have an Otterbox that is pretty thick. But I've had that all along and I think this is a recent problem.

What are the recommended setting for optimal quality? I am going to do the Adapt sound, although it looks like that won't change anything for this issue.
    11-04-2013 09:37 AM