Help Rooting Verizon Galaxy S4

pieeatingzombie

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I have recently purchased a Galaxy S4 on Verizon and was wondering if someone could help me root it because I updated to 4.3 over the air and am now stuck. I am currently running Mac OS X 10.9 and Ubuntu on my computer. Thank you.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I have recently purchased a Galaxy S4 on Verizon and was wondering if someone could help me root it because I updated to 4.3 over the air and am now stuck. I am currently running Mac OS X 10.9 and Ubuntu on my computer. Thank you.

What are you stuck on? Is the phone running ok?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Additionally, where did you find the new root method for a Verizon 4.3, and what step of the method are you stuck on? I'm sure you are aware older methods will not work with newer ROM versions.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Additionally, where did you find the new root method for a Verizon 4.3, and what step of the method are you stuck on? I'm sure you are aware older methods will not work with newer ROM versions.

If you're still on 4.2.2, there is this method for retaining root during the update:
[GUIDE][Android 4.3] Update to VRUEMJ7 and Keep Root - xda-developers

I'm pretty sure though that if you already have the 4.3 update, then at this time there is no known root method.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton