I have two folders set up on my homescreen, one for games, and one for general websites. yesterday, they both started failing to open, the screen would just go grey, until you touch the icon again. I restart the phone, and then they work again, for a while. this has happened four times since yesterday afternoon. also, during these, "glitches", I go to the app tray, and NO apps are showing. i.e. you long press the screen, choose apps or widgets, and in the apps side, there is NOTHING. does anyone know what the heck is going on? I shouldn't have to restart my phone just to use folders, should I?
    11-11-2013 08:18 AM
    Hey - replying to this one since I am having the same exact problem! Hope this helps it keep trending so we can get some answers. SO ANNOYING!
    11-11-2013 09:48 AM
    good to know I'm not the only one. I've since deleted the folders I had, and installed new ones. so far, after 50-75 openings/closings, no issues. but time will tell. funny thing is, I've googled this issue...nothing. even the almighty Google is stumped? or maybe I'm just not wording it right...???
    11-11-2013 10:12 AM
    they're still working fine. so far. if this happens again, I'm switching over to Nova Launcher to see if that makes a difference.
    11-11-2013 01:18 PM
    yep, it did it again. running Nova launcher to see if that works. if not, time to call tech support.
    11-11-2013 10:00 PM