s4 at Costco

joemontana

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Their regular price has been $129.99 on contract
Nov. 27-30, you pay 129, but you get a $100 rebate.
Total cost will work out to$29.99

They have the Moto x for $10 more.
Joe

Joe , Kalispell, MT
Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Their regular price has been $129.99 on contract
Nov. 27-30, you pay 129, but you get a $100 rebate.
Total cost will work out to$29.99

They have the Moto x for $10 more.
Joe

Joe , Kalispell, MT
Are you asking which of these you should get or just giving us a heads up?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I also have a GS4 and love it, but Bestbuy has it cheaper, $0.00! :thumbup::D
From today until Saturday.

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3

zippy_1

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday, I bought a Verizon S4 from COSTCO. Looks like a good deal to me: includes, case, screen protectors, car charger and ninety day exchange/cancellation program.
I was using an iPhone 4S which came with no bloatware now trying to figure out the S4 but bummed by all the bloatware crap on it.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday, I bought a Verizon S4 from COSTCO. Looks like a good deal to me: includes, case, screen protectors, car charger and ninety day exchange/cancellation program.
I was using an iPhone 4S which came with no bloatware now trying to figure out the S4 but bummed by all the bloatware crap on it.

Take it back and get a Moto X :p

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
My brother and I just came back from BestBuy about an hour ago.
He got the white Galaxy S4 for free, I gave him a brand new 16GB SD card I had and a S-View flip cover, which he might not use since he got the lifeproof case for his GS4.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

zippo_1

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I've got a ninety day exchange on the S4 from COSTCO. What's up with the Moto X?
I'm displeased with the privacy policy of the Yahoo! Finance app I almost d/l today,
If other apps I need have the same privacy policy I may not stick with any Droid phone.

App permissions

Storage
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Allows the app to write to the US storage

Microphone
record audio
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio with
the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation

Your Location
Precise Location (GPS and network-based)
Allows the apps to access your approximate location using GPS or location services based on network
resources, such as mobile phone towers and WIFI apps. When these location services are available and
enabled, this permission allows apps to determine your approximate location. This may consume more
battery power

Phone calls
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the
phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Network Communication

Full network access
Allows the app to create network sockets and use the custom network protocols. The browser and other
application provide means to send data to the internwt, so this permission is not required to send data to
the internet and device Is, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.

Audio settings
Allows the app to modify the global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.

system tools
Test access to protected storage
Allows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.

Kettle

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I see you come from iOS. Just to be clear: You are freaked because Google forces it's app developers to explicitly state which areas of the phone each app can access? The iOS counterparts access exactly the same functionality but just don't require the user to acknowledge the granted access upon installation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Current Phones:
Samsung Galaxy S4, Verizon Galaxy Nexus, HTC Resound (Verizon), iPhone 5 (Verizon)

Previous Phones:
Droid X, HTC Incredible, Blackberry 9700, Blackberry 8830

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I see you come from iOS. Just to be clear: You are freaked because Google forces it's app developers to explicitly state which areas of the phone each app can access? The iOS counterparts access exactly the same functionality but just don't require the user to acknowledge the granted access upon installation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Current Phones:
Samsung Galaxy S4, Verizon Galaxy Nexus, HTC Resound (Verizon), iPhone 5 (Verizon)

Previous Phones:
Droid X, HTC Incredible, Blackberry 9700, Blackberry 8830

This ^^^
:)

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3

jaime1822

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I've got a ninety day exchange on the S4 from COSTCO. What's up with the Moto X?
I'm displeased with the privacy policy of the Yahoo! Finance app I almost d/l today

Just a heads up, might want to take your receipt to Costco......

Posted via Android Central App on my Big Red LG G2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance