Galaxy S4: Amazon Kindle app problem??

jmgilliam

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden last night my Kindle app has freaked out. The font went from normal to italic then when I shut down and restarted it cane back as courier font barely readable.

I have shut it down. Uninstalled updates. Turned off. Reinstalled. Updated again. But no luck. Same thing.

Anybody else have this happen? Just wondering if it was just mine or a system wide app problem.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Amazon Kindle app problem??

All of a sudden last night my Kindle app has freaked out. The font went from normal to italic then when I shut down and restarted it cane back as courier font barely readable.

I have shut it down. Uninstalled updates. Turned off. Reinstalled. Updated again. But no luck. Same thing.

Anybody else have this happen? Just wondering if it was just mine or a system wide app problem.

Have you emailed the developer about this? They may want to know. Tell them as much info as possible, device, carrier, and Android Version.

jmgilliam

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I contacted. And yes they said they are aware and I called bit person I got didn't seem to know what to do to solve.

I got disconnected and couldn't call back. Will try again tomorrow.

herbert rosenthal

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

What was the solution to getting the kindle app to run well on the Samsung s4 with the android 4.3 software. Kindles help site is not working

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo