Need help unrooting firmware 4.3

falconsrulz

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Still not familiar with rooting so bare with me...

I successfully rooted my phone and have the SuperSU app on my phone. Well, I was prompted with the Instal Update from Samsung and kept hitting ignore until I accidentally hit install. I know my phone isn't rooted anymore, but I still have the SuperSU app that won't leave once uninstalled, and I need to rid my phone of any root evidence as I need to make an insurance claim. I've searched everywhere, but latest unroots I've found are for 4.2.2. So, now I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do. Please help!

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I successfully rooted my phone and have the SuperSU app on my phone. Well, I was prompted with the Instal Update from Samsung and kept hitting ignore until I accidentally hit install. I know my phone isn't rooted anymore, but I still have the SuperSU app that won't leave once uninstalled, and I need to rid my phone of any root evidence as I need to make an insurance claim. I've searched everywhere, but latest unroots I've found are for 4.2.2. So, now I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do. Please help!

ODIN to reflash to OS or Verizon Upgrade/Repair tool.
Without root r a flash of the firmware you will not be able to remove the app.

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
You need to go over to the xda developer forums and search for "no wipe images galaxy s4". That will point you to the download file and instructions to flash Verizon firmware with Odin.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vonfranklin1

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
you can use the kies app and putt a factory fresh copy on you phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz